main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Heroes

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by MoD-Sith, Oct 9, 2006.

1. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Dang! When did you become such a cynic?! [face_laugh]

2. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    Hey, I have been paying close attention to this show. He clearly wasn't doing anything with his wife and his partner was so, ya know?

there may be a time lapse in there somewhere and it really is Matt's. We'll see.

As far as being cynical...

Doesn't that just automatically come with age since we have been around for a while now? o_O [face_mischief]

3. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    Hmmm... What does it say about me then, since I had the exact same thought when she *said* she was pregnant. :eek: [face_blush]

4. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Matt and his wife were together before he left for Texas (and before he found out about his partner). Wasn't he in Texas for a few weeks? That's plenty of time for his wife to find out if she's pregnant... and hopefully with Matt's child.

This episode was awesome. I love the invisible man--very cool character. I'm really interested to see how he teaches Peter to use his power. And Claire's mom? Can you say Human Torch? How cool is that!!

Did you guys catch the preview for next week? What if it's Linderman that's Claire's dad?

This show is so cool!!!!!
    :D

5. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005

I laughed so loud when I read that, the cat jumped off my lap. [face_laugh]

as to your question WE ARE CYNICAL Zoo!

oh oh... think Olivia Newton John... " Cyyyyyn-i-cal, Let's get Cyyyyyn-i-cal! " [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

uh-oh, I think my 80's are showing. [face_blush]

6. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    I thought the EXACT same thing!

7. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    See! Exactly!

8. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    It could also mean that we are all OLD! ;) [face_laugh]

9. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    ya just had to bring it up, huh? [face_shame_on_you]

10. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    You both are older than me so :p

11. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    Ah, but if you are as equally cynical as those older than you... What does it say about how you have lived your fewer years? [face_mischief]

Anyway... Is anyone else worried about what Nathan has planned to *help* his brother?

12. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I thought he would grab him and flew upto the air so not to 'kill' anyone...like up into space.

I am just hoping it doesnt' come to that.

13. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    I think they are showing the last 4 episodes on sci-fi tonight. I hope they show the one from Monday, I missed it. :(

Although I have actually only seen 1 1/2 shows, but the parts I have seen I've liked. :D

14. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    Okay... So, how many of us knew that Nathan was the father? [face_laugh]

And what the heck was that gun the Dad had?! :eek:

I am also a little afraid that guy *teaching* Peter. [face_worried]

Also... Who isn't completely in love with Hiro now? [face_laugh]

15. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    I could totally tell last week from the preview of his arm with the watch that it was Nathan! (it's those accute visual skills I have) [face_mischief]

Are you talking about the scene where he busts thru the door and shoots Sylar. I just slo-moed thru that and I don't know if I have ever seen a gun like that but then I'm NO gun expert but it sure packed a punch to throw Sylar that far across the room. Mr Bennett probably has many resources we don't know about yet.

Peter's teacher is quite a bit harsh but he's right. His emotion could get in the way of his own self-worth. From the beginning, Peter has been told he's nuts or wrong and constantly being judged for his outlook. I think Hiro has the same problem, his feelings of loss over the waitress have been hanging on him like chains and that's when his power became disrupted.
    Using a comic parrellel, The Green Latern has one of the most powerful weapons in the galaxy but if his concentration isn't there, the ring won't work. It is a good weakness for storyline.

I have loved Hiro from the beginning. He is a true HERO. I chuckled when he hugged his Dad in a loving way and GT just went as stiff as a board. Typical Japanese pride. I hope we see him in the future.

What will Nikki do now that Jessica has taken over?...

Where will Sylar strike next now that he's loose again?

16. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Yep, Nathan was my top suspect for the dad. Aside from the arm shown earlier, we already know that he has a tendancy to cheat with leggy blonds. Though if Claire is going on 16... I wonder how long Nathan has been married. Anyone know?

17. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    I wonder if Peter was able to pull on her power the easiest since she's his niece? Although you'd think he'd have a closer relationship with his brother (but more of a hate/love one). [face_thinking]

I was watching Cinderella III last night, and the cheerleader sings the song for that movie. It freaked me out when I saw her in the music video in the special features. I yelled out, "HEY! It's the CHEERLEADER!!!" [face_laugh]

18. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    Holy Smokes Batman!
    Tonite's episode was quite the turn of events! Most of all, I just felt so helpless watching Claire's life crash down around her with no place or no one to turn to. :(

Jessica is out of control! I love it! ... and when she said that she remembered him, I knew her next kill was Nathan.
    I believe Nathan will find his way to Claire at some point but how? Man, when did Nathan's mother become such a, a... WITCH! ;)

What is Matt gonna do with those diamonds?

I felt really sorry for Claire's foster mother. That is whacked! Mr Bennett, shame on you.

Ssssssssssssssy-lar, what a Bastich. (Lobo terminology)

Ando! Sucker!

19. RubberDuckTape

Oct 27, 2003
    I loved it when Hiro was yelling and telling (who he thought was) Ando "...And she's very strong!"

[face_laugh]

So who was the new hero they previewed during deal or no deal? I couldn't take that show, so I missed it.

20. Sith_Lord_Draco

Sith_Lord_Draco Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 5, 2005
    :_| ARGH I MISS HEROES LAST NIGHT :_| *SCREAMS*:mad:

-Donovan

21. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    I got to see it...ando what is it with tall blonds? ha ha

sooooo i think mom's going to die.

Ok i how happy I am that Peter is Claire's Uncle. :) ooh her uncle saved her!!!!!

22. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Pretty good episode. I was kinda sad to not see any more of Peter's training, though... but I guess there are just too many good stories to tell! :)

23. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    I wonder how close we are to the BIG BOOM!

24. gra-co_o_hun

May 5, 2005
    Oh No! Simone! There was one I wasn't expecting!

WHOA! Peter! WOW! Did you see the darkness come out of him when confronting Issac?! It would seem Claude was awoken his control.

Mr. Bennett? ...and the walls came crumblin' down. I'm glad Claire confronted him the way she did.

Will Matt's baby bare the Isytope he was injected with? Oooooooooooooooooooooo, Super Baby!

Mohinder is starting to realize about Sylar, I just shudder to think of what he will do to Mohinder when he does finally figure it out. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Claude looked rather scared after he realized who zapped him. Hmmmmmmmmmm... I will be interested to see what that's all about.

Totally cool seeing Ted, Matt and Wireless form a team to catch Mr Bennett! Didn't ted say, "we could help people" or words to that effect? Dunt-Dunt-Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Here come the HEROES!

25. ZOOfo-Dyas

Oct 3, 2004
    STAN LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!