1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Heros of the Republic

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedimasterinu, Nov 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kronas Jedi Knight

star 1
    ic: vakker

"Yes Maul, we must find that artifact." "Yes we do, why do you want to know?"
  2. Cee-Em Jedi Padawan

Padme IC:

Padme finally arrived at Palpatine's lavish audience chamber, frowing to herself as the two red robed guards let her inside. She and Bail had been among the first and few to protest all the extra security measure on Coruscant, but the Senate and, more importantly, the Chancellor, had voted them down in this time of war.

When inside, she flashed a bright smile to Palpatine, her old friend and trusted advisor from her days as Queen of Naboo. Bail and Mon Mothma didn't trust him, but she knew he was a good man despite all the power he'd been given. She gave him a slight bow and took a seat across from his desk.

"Thank you for your time, Chancellor, I know how busy you must be with the war going on. I'm sure this must seem very trivial in light of that, but you are aware of the current protests in our lovely city of Kin regarding the increase in taxes to help fund the war? The farmers there have been struggling for years, and this certainly isn't helping their plight. I was hoping perhaps we could reach some sort of aid or relief agreement?"

Tag: Palpatine
  3. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    OOC: I'm back

IC: The General

"Ahh..... General. I have your latest orders. I have recieved reports that the Republic world of Iridonia has assembled a space fleet to attack X-75, a secret CIS asteroid research facility. I need you to get there first. Fortify the facility, get any upgrades you need, and obliterate the fleet. I'll be watching, and dispatching you orders. This won't be a simple blow stuff up type of mission, you might actually need to dispatch droids to capture things and cripple ohter things. The facility has state-of-the-art droids, called Elite Marines. Those will be of use to you during the invation. Do not fail me. You know what will happen if I do. When I am not pleased, you know what happens."

The transmission apruptly stopped. Afterwards, the Nemodian comm officer reported that the coordinates leading to X-75 had been uploaded.

"Then what are you waiting for? Give the fleet the order to jump. We will crush the republic invaders!" barked the General.

He flung his cloak behind his back, and clasped his hands. The stars became lines, and the Invisible Hand streaked towards the hidden facility.

TAG: The Bad Guys
  4. Sith9211 Jedi Knight

star 2
  5. BENSKYWAKER Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Darth Maul

the other two were talking but Darth Maul sensed somthing... then he wippedaround activting his light saber and threw it at two battle droids. Not the kind like the CIS. Somthing better an assasin droid.
    "So the Fun begins..."
    Tag: Kronas and Wraith
  6. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Grievous

By the time the General had arrived, and contacted Lord Sidious, the facility was already controlled by the Republic. Of course, they were severely crippled from their attack, and had suffered heavy casualties.

This is when the General devised his strategy to take back the asteroid base.

A small, weak Republic fleet against the General's small armada that he had brought with him. It would be tricky, and dangerous due to all the asteroids, but Grievous was supremely confident.

As the Republic Assault ships set up a perimeter, Grievous set his plan into motion.

"A pincer trap will be the basis of this operation, captains," he rasped to the five ship captains, gathered before him in a hologram.

"We will send 2 smaller frigates forward, under cover of the asteroids, to lure out the main assault force. It is compromised of 4 RAS's, but with careful tactics we will emerge victorious." he continued.

The captains seemed visibly shaken at this point, but Grievous went on regardless.

"When the RAS's move forwards, we spring the trap. Two of you will open fire after emerging from behind cover, bringing the broadsides of your ships to bear on the Republic scum. They can survive this, but with the combined firepower of our decoy ships, they will crumble. It is then that the last ship, along with my own Invisible Hand, will swoop in. We shall bolt forwards, and provide heavy cover from above while the rest of you form up in a staggered wall. As we close upon the remaining ships and facility, concentrate all fire on the RAS's. If so much as one shot falls upon the facility, when I find out whose ship it was from, the captain will pay dearly." growled the General.

"Grievous out." he barked.

TAG: Anybody
  7. jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling

star 4
    IC:

Anakin watched as Zelda left the hanger. "She didnt even get clearence," Anakin yelled. As soon as the docking official gave the signal Anakin jet out of the hanger at full speed. "R2, increase thrusters! Take power from the sheilds, divert them to forward thrust," Anakin barked at R2. R2 beeped happily and the starfighter sped up. "Dont over do it," he said calmly, "I want to catch up to her, not crash into a senate building."

Tag: Zelda
  8. kronas Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Vakker

Vakker then turned and started to fight of the droids that were coming. He said to Maul, "Were are these droids from?"
  9. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:
    "Now who's needs to catch up?"mockingly said.

Tag:Anakin
  10. jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling

star 4
    IC:

"She is going to regret that. R2, take s good dose of power fron the forward turrets," Anakin said calmly. R2 beeped quickly and the ship sped up enev more. "Yes I know I said dont over do it R2. But we are above the buildings now," he said staring at the ships controls.

Tag: Zelda
  11. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Grievous

The clones never saw it coming.

The decoy ships did their job perfectly, and were picked up on long range sensors. As they moved steadily towards the facility, the other asteroids masked the attack ships. The key was to move erratically, with no real destination visible.

The decoy ships had to move slowly but surely forwards, to lure out scouts. They were dispatched with little fanfare. Quick and efficient, Greivous' small fleet streaked towards the facility.

It was a massacre.

Two RAS's escaped, but would not make it far. By the time they stopped at a Republic friendly system, fuelled up and repaired themselves, the Confederacy would already have established a strong foothold at the asteroid base.

In Grievous' personal quarters aboard the Invisible Hand, he stared out of a viewport towards the objective. One lone RAS remained, and Grievous had no doubt that it was there solely to help the evacuation of the facility. His fleet would attack the station, and he himself would take to the field of battle. It would fall quickly, but he was more concerned about the escapees.

The fleet would have to take them out as quickly as possible. But, if they escaped, it wouldn't mater much. Grievous just enjoyed destruction.
  12. BENSKYWAKER Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: "Probablly some type of act to kill us, by this planet's leader."

He simled evilly! He cut down three of them then defleceted a bolt into the head of another one. There were 5 more left...He would let the other two deal with them, he went to his ship and locked it down...

Then coming out tofind the battle was over...

Tag: Vakker
    ooc: Feel free to post how you kill five of them, I'm courious myself... Also don't feel that I'm using your character, I just wanted to save some of the fun for you! ;)
  13. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:

"Come on arthree! can't you go any faster?, we're never gonna get out of the atmosphere this way...Leaving atmosphere...3.2...1, Forward the thrusters R3."

Tag:Anakin
  14. Sith9211 Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Anyone here? Has this died? UPPPP!!!!!
  15. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    General Grievous

The clones had no way out now.

The Confederacy had destroyed the majority of their ships as they fled, and now it would only take a small army to recapture the facility.

Grievous himself was going to take to the field of battle.

TAG: ANYONE!
  16. Sith9211 Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Has this died, because it's obviously not locked. UP!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.