main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Heros

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crashdown, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grumpydevil

grumpydevil Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    Why? Are all the other FanForces talking about it? Heroes was great tonight and I still stand by my statement about owning them on DVD - I'd like to see it all boil down a bit quicker. Perhaps that is just my need for instant gratification... :p

-Kyle

2. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    No one tell me what happened. The kids kept on waking up and I had to tape it. I still have not watched it.:eek:

3. TatooineForceRecon

TatooineForceRecon Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2006
    I was just giving crap to Crash about how to spell "Heroes". ;)

4. grumpydevil

Oct 1, 2005
    Oh, man Crash, I can't believe how awesome it was! Who'd have thought that Siler is actually the son of Darth Vader! Oh, crap! I forgot about the spoilers! [face_dancing]

-Kyle

5. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    :p

6. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    :p:p

7. grumpydevil

Oct 1, 2005
    Oh man, last night's episode was awesome. But it did seem to have a lot more similarities to X-Men...

-Kyle

8. bluenote421

bluenote421 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2006
    the time travel doesn't make a whole lot of sense. and how did the future Hero take out all those armored swat team gun-toting men out with a sword? oh well, still an awesome show no matter how absurd future peter's scar is. Is the series going to continue in the future or will they go back to the past? I almost hope they stay in the future, nearly all the annoying people have died and there are two Heros!

9. grumpydevil

Oct 1, 2005
    Wait - who all died that was annoying? You didn't like Micah or DL? I thought Simone was the only one who was annoying enough to kill off. And lucky me! They did!

-Kyle

10. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Only for a week, only for a week. ;)

11. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Next Monday is the big day.....we may finally find out what happens.
    However, I fear that the stupid TV network will make this a typical season finally, and hold out all the good stuff until next season. :mad:

I was really hoping that this show would be a one year thing, with a buildup to the final episode. Although I love the show, I don't think it would hold together for a long period of time. Some shows were never meant to be an on-going series. As an example, some people think lose has gone on too long, without any resolution.

12. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    OK, today is the day, the season final.

I can only hope that they actually conclude some things, and not just hold all the good stuff till next season.

13. brigandarklung

brigandarklung Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    Just hope that they don't hold it all tillnext season and then cancel the show (such as blade the series, firefly, and so on) I DVRed the marathon on saturday and am almost up to speed on what is happening. It is a really good show that intertwines better than most books I have read.

14. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Well, they did "save the world", but I was a little bit disappointed with the end. I think it could have been done better. It is currently planned to continue next year, I hope they can keep it fresh.

And yes, I will buy the season 1 box set. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.