main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heros

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by EnnaJ, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Elizabeth

Issy stumbled as Mia bumped into her but she managed to keep her feet. Mia turned away sharply but not before Issy saw her golden eye. "Hey,are you okay?" the blonde asked with ture concern.

She easily kept up with Mia. Issy got fustrated vibes from the girl and she had a feeling they were the same,different. Mia was different too. Fingering the pendant around her neck Issy kept up with Mia.

TAG-Mia

2. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    Mia froze, and turned to look at Issy, her eyes tearful and enraged.

"Uh..." she blinked and briskly dried her tears off; taking a deep shaky breath she directed her mismatched eyes to the girl's. "I..." she swallowed and gave her one of her sad smiles "I'm all right, thank you" she nervously bit her fuller lower lip, expecting some kind of comment on her eye "Uh...you seemed sick earlier...are you all right?"

Tag: Issy

3. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC: Dorian

Much had happened on the first day of class, and it seemed that the teacher had as much success of teaching the class as a parent had telling no candy to a kid in a sweets store. The bell rang giving both retrieve for both students, and teacher alike as all students got up to leave for their next destinations for the day. Dorian packed his stuff up quickly, and made his way out of the classroom were he could hear the bustling feet of his fellow schoolmates making their way during the break. Walking over towards a crowd of his teammates Dorian was slightly aware of a sense of frustration coming from the girl in class who had lost her contact.

Dorian didn't usually pry into people's thoughts, and emotions with his gift but he couldn't help it his time. Standing amist his boys on the team Dorian tuned everything out mentally as he honed in on the girl with a golden, and was about to see if she could feel his presences mentally when he was interrupted by a rush of brunette colored hair trying to squezze the last breath of air from him.

"Eh nice to see you again Kim", Dorian whispered with effort as the girl realeased him.

Kim was a physical person by nature, and had been Dorian's date to the homecoming game a week ago which had been a good day. She was fun, and cool to hangout with but Dorian didn't see her in the capacity that she wanted him to as Dorian had seen images of them together in her mind, and felt even strong emotions of lust, and passion from her that quite frightened him at times.

His teammates where snickering at the sight as they knew how much Dorian didn't like signs of public affection, and he knew that today's locker room topic would not be one he would desire to involve himself in by any rate as he looked for an excuse to get out of Kim's grasp. Looking over Kim he saw one of the kids from his class punch a stringy looking kid square in the mouth before walking off, and Dorian decided to risk a chance by calling out the kid's name.

"Sorry Kim I gotta roll.......fellas I'll catch ya'll at practice", Dorian informed the group of people he usually hung out as he made his way after Chaz.

"Hey yo Chaz you got a minute man", Dorian called out knowing he would have Chaz take a swing at him then Kim squeeze the daylight out of him........

Tags Chaz, and everyone else.

4. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

Issy saw Mia's eye better but didn't stare. "I'm okay. It happens sometimes. So,I'm new here. What about you?" Issy asked.

She had picked up on the fact that Mia wasn't hanging out with any one else. Maybe they could become friends....or something like friends at least. Issy had never had a friend before. She had never stayed in one place long enough to have a friend. Religon was a difficult thing in her life but she couldn't help what she believed. IT was a big part of her life.

TAG-Mia

5. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    Mia's head jerked up, cutting Issy in whatever she was about to say. She studied the young Wicca intently, but no, the precense felt different.

She turned back to Issy and was about to say sorry when she looked behind her; there was the redhead, Chaz, and...Dorian?!?

"Was it him?!" she asked herself, getting a puzzled look comming from the girl in front of her; she eyed Dorian curiously one last time before turning back to Issy.

"Sorry" she said softly "I..." she stopped Yes, Mi, how would 'I thought I felt someone, maybe Dorian's presence on my head' sound? I'll tell you: insane! she fell silent and looked up at Issy again "It's just I had atiny flashback from back home" and then it hit her "You look a lot like a friend of mine" she blushed, thinking she sounded dumb and fell quiet again, that subtle sadness about her reflected on the shy smile she gave the girl.

"I'm Mia" she said quietly

Tag: Issy, Dorian, anyone else interested

6. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

Issy gave Mia a curious look but ignored it. She didn't want to scare her away. "My name is Elizabeth but everyone calls me Issy or Liz. I prefer Issy through." Issy said.

Again,her fingers found the pendant aroudn her neck as a blast of physic power washed over her from Mia. It was so strong Issy took a step back as her eyes fluttered. Another vison hit her.

~ Issy was running towards her home. People surrounded it,a mob. As Issy grew closer she saw they had a person. Her mother and then,before Issy could get close enough to do anything,a man in the mob threw a rope over a branch of the tree in thier front yard. The other end was around her mothers neck. The man yanked and Issy saw her mother hang.~

Issy was able to focus on Mia and but immediatly felt the bile rising her her throat. She never had more than one vision a day. She collapsed in a tired heap.

TAG-Mia,any

7. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    Mia caught Issy before she even touched the ground and fell to her knees, overwhelmed by the girl's weight.* Suddenly the whole hall fell silent and stared, Mia could feel frustration heat her blood.

In the middle of the silence, the bell rang, no one moved.

"What's going on here?!" Miss Bliss called from her classroom, making her way to the girls "Oh dear..." she knelt down and helped an exhausted Issy up, leading her to the infirmary. "The rest of you, to your classrooms, now!"

Mia watched them go before slowly standing up, everyone was looking at her now. She blushed lightly, embaressed.

"Woah" Beck's nasty voice sounded behind her; Mia couldn't help but roll her eyes in disgust "What did you do to the poor witch, freak? Talk to her?"

It was the worst joke Mia had heard in her life, nonetheless two guys, who she assumed where either very stupid, or very afraid laughed.

"You should keep your mouth shut, Beck, it would make you look a tad smarter" she stated calmly, taking her schoolbag and straightening her clothes; she saw the enraged expression on his face as he opened his mout to answer, but she was quicker "Seriously, Beck, save it, I don't like to see you making a fool of yourself, it makes me pity you, and that's freaky"

She started towards the infirmary when Beck crossed her path again, looking down at her, a threat on his eyes; Mia merely pushed by him and followed the teacher and Elizabeth into the infirmary.

"I swear I'll make that little b*tch swallow her own words" Beck told his cronies as he roughly pushed a boy and punched a locker, the hall's activity re-started.

"Go back to your class, Miss Meredith" the nurse ordered firmly; Mia scribbled a note on a sheet of paper and told the nurse to give it to Issy later before starting towards her next class.

Issy: Hope you get better soon...see you around. Take care, Mia

She sat silently at her desk, resuming her drawing, looking slightly pale. Beck would probably kill her for that.

Tag: Any

----

*: I did not, by any means, hint that Issy's fat; but for a girl with Mia's strenght and size...well, it's easy to knock her over.

8. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Issy

Issy finally righted the world around her. She was in the nurses office. Rolling on her side she sat up and started a heaving couhg. "I have to go home. I have to find out what is going on. What the hell time is it?" issy thought

She looked at a clock and saw she had only been out a few minutes. The nurse came in and talked about something meaningless. "I have to go home." Issy said firmly.

"We can't get ahold of anyone." the nurse said.

Issy was up and out the door before any one could stop her...

TAG-any

9. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Josh

Josh walked as Natasha walked up. He raised his eyebrows and smiled slyly at her.

"I'm as fine as I ever am but it looks like someones late for class. Bliss will be mad."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarets and a liter. He lit one and started to smoke.

"You two won't tell the teach's will you?"

TAG: Kat, Tasha

10. Ragnarok332

Ragnarok332 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2006
    IC:Chaz

Chaz heard dorian yell his name.He looked back while wiping becks blood from his knukled. He then said, "What do you want?" then he heard the commoution around issy. honesty he didn't care because he didn't know her. he just turned and walked towards his next class.

Tag:dorian,any one else
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OCC: Hes not a red head his hair is in a flame design

11. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Tasha

She shook her head.
    "Hey, I'm already way late, may as well build up my own criminal record."
    She crossed her arms and looked at Josh.
    "Though it seems like you smoke a bit much. The amount of times I've seen you with smoke around you is kinda ridiculous."
    She grinned.
    I really hope he doesn't take that the wrong way. He'll probably set me on fire if he does.

TAG: Josh, Kat

12. Ragnarok332

Sep 15, 2006
    OCC: Sorry to interup but josh's power is a black mist not fire powers. Chaz has fire powers. thank u :)

13. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006
    OOC: I think she ment set on fire with my cigaret liter. I have kept my powers a secret.

"Smoke is what I do, it's what I do."

He smirked, if only she knew how true that was. She would probobly screem and run away. Or maybe she would faint or something like that.

"Its probobly nice that you care but don't. I don't bother to care, why should you."

His smirk faded and his face returned to its normal the-world-is-so-boring-why-dont-we-all-just-die look.

"So why are you so late? Your not going crazy like that Wiccan are you?

TAG: Tasha, Kat

14. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    OOC: The setting on fire comment is due to his delinquency and his bad boy image. Tasha doesn't know about his powers.

"I was taking a short cut that wasn't." She said sheepishly.
    She looked from Josh's face to the cigarrette in his hands. Smoking is so stupid, why does he bother?
    A chill went up Tasha's spine then and she shivered.
    "Sorry, what was I-?"
    Tasha's eyes widened.
    "Uh, Josh, your ciggarette."
    There was a thin layer of ice around the end of the ciggarette.

15. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Josh held up his cigaret to look closely at the end. Ice had formed on it and had put it out. He looked around to see who else was around and then at Tasha.

"This isn't natural, what could have done it?"

He held the cigaret out so Tasha could have a good look. He had a guess, one of the girls had powers. Powers kinda like his. Ice powers.

16. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

For a reason she couldn't quite explain, Tasha felt a bit guilty, and sick inside. She took a small step away from the ciggarette, like it was explosive.
    "That shouldn't be possible, right?"
    She looked into Josh's eyes, scared.
    Why am I freaking out? I didn't do it. How could I do it anyway?

17. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

He saw that she was starting to freak out and desided to push harder and see what would happen.

"It's impossible, it cant happen. An.... ouside source would have to do this. What do you think happened?"

He took a small step back, no need to overdo it, and dropped the cigaret on the ground. When he reflexively stepped on it to put it out you could hear a slite crunching sound from the ice.

18. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

"I....I don't know I....."
    She stepped back again as he crushed the renments of the ciggarette.
    I did that, but I don't know how.
    "I just don't see what the big deal is!"
    She got the chill up her spine again, faster this time. Ice had now shot up out of nowhere infront of Josh's foot.
    "I-I'm sorry."
    Why am I apologising?
    Tasha looked away from the other two students, wincing.

TAG: Josh, Kat.

19. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Ok, wow, she is the ice girl. Thats what i thought but wow. So someone else has powers. My foot has ice on it

His mind raced, and a short amount of time alot had happened. His foot slipped on the ice and he started to fall back. Right befor he hit the ground he closed his eyes and prepared to hit the ground. He dissapeared and black mist hit the ground where he was falling. The mist joined together and Josh appeared again, standing. Some of the mist still floted around him.

"So you can make ice. I guess you know what I can do."

He looked to see if anyone else had seen what had happened, thankfuly no one had. It was only the two girls.

20. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Tasha.

Tasha gaped as Josh disappeared and then re-appeared. This was getting weirder and weirder.
    She breathed slowly.
    "Ok...." She began slowly, trying to gather her thoughts, "You can turn to smoke. You're like Nightcrawler but not blue. That's....kinda cool."
    She looked up at Josh.
    "But I can't make ice. Nothing like that has ever happened before."
    Raising her hand in front of her face, Tasha thought for a moment. Then she looked at Josh with a slight grin.
    "Two questions: How can you do that, and do you think there's anything else I can do?"

TAG: Josh

21. Ragnarok332

Sep 15, 2006
    OCC: oh sorry about that
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    IC:chaz

Chaz was walking down the hall then when he turned the corner he saw Kat with two other people. they looked freaked out he then saw ice shards on the ground with what looked like to be paper and tobacco. he walked over to them. when got to some shards they melted and turned into water. he looked at them and said, "what happended here?"

Tag: josh,Kat,natasha

22. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

OK, so the creapyness is kinda fading, He thought.

"Well, I just DO it. I dont know how, I just can. As for number two: anything else weird happened to you? Something imposible? And about how I can do what I do, I'm still learning how to do it. At least now I can mist with my clothes and stuff. When I first started I could only do it to ME, my clothes would just fall off the mist. Now I can mist my clothes as well. Maybe you just have to learn how to do the ice thing."

He saw Chaz walking toward them and he stopped talking. He pulled another cigaret out of his pocket and lit it. If he was going to have smoke around him it would be a good idea to have something to blame it on. And he felt like he needed a smoke.

TAG: Tasha, Kat, Chaz

23. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Tasha.

Tasha turned sharply as Chaz came over.
    "Um, I was holding some ice for chem class and I........dropped it."
    She then looked at her watch.
    "Uh, I'd better go make up an excuse to the teacher for being late and tell Mr Johnson in chem why I don't have the ice."
    She backed away slightly, smiling, then turned and walked rapidly towards the building.
    Please don't say he noticed what I did.
    As soon as she was in the building, Tasha ran to the toilets and locked herself in a cubicle.
    Sitting down in the stall by the toilet she sighed.
    What do I do? Tasha thought before crying uncontrolably.

Tag: anyone

24. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    Kat whirled around,hearing Josh,she was a little frightened(flashback from before). Tears were in her eyes, and when she saw Tasha she didn't know what to do or say.

"I-I-I."she sighed, she couldn't speak for crap.

She sat on the ground and put her knees up to her face and her face in them, her hair dangling with the two red stripes and tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry!"she wailed.

TAG-Josh, Tasha, anyone else I missed outside

OCC: Nice on Beck Moonlight!

25. Ragnarok332

Sep 15, 2006
    IC:chaz

Chaz saw natasha run away after her excuse. he knew she was lying but what was she trying to cover up. he then got a breath full of joshs smoke and saw him smoking. Chaz hated smokers so coughed turned sideways and covered his mouth with his sleeve.to hid his powers he gave a small glance at the cigerette he concentrated hard. the next thing that happened is the cigerette started burning faster and faster. the ash falling to the ground untill the fillter itself was burning then he knew to stop. he turned back to josh and said. "ill just forget what i saw here." and walked away to his next class.

Tag:josh,kat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.