main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heros

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by EnnaJ, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragnarok332

Ragnarok332 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2006
    IC:chaz

Chaz was holding a fireball in each hand then when tasha ran up and got inbetween them he put them out.He heard tasha's remark about the authorites and he replied."What can they do? i know there are other people in this school who have gifts. I know you two have powers i just dont know what yet. If all the people with powers joined together then those authorites couldn't stop us. We could help other people just like kat!"

Tag:tasha,josh,kat

2. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Tasha

Tasha closed her eyes and concentrated on her hand. In it form a small sharp knife-like spike of ice. She struck it across her palm, the wound healing up afterwards.
    "I can form ice and I can heal myself. There, now you know".
    She melted the ice-knife.
    "But being agressive will only make people react agressively in turn, which could even put people in danger."

TAG: Josh, Chaz

3. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Josh

When Tasha ran up josh took a step back and ran his hand through his thickly gelled hair. He truned his back on Chaz and let out a breath. When Chaz spoke he lost it and spun back around and stepped toward Chaz.

"They can take the people who can't help themselves and use them as hostages to get the rest of us. THATS what they can do! And do you think you are powerful enough to stop a bomb? I dont want it to go that far. And how do i know you would help people instead of just randomly setting things and people on fire?"

Josh stepped forward and pushed Chaz back.

"You are the kind of person who will give us a bad name. If I catch you useing you talents like that again I will stop you."

TAG: Chaz, Tasha, Kat

4. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Stepping foreward Tasha grabbed Josh's arm.
    "Josh no." She leaned in to speak in his ear. "Acting like this will only push Chaz into doing something dangerous. Please calm down."
    She leaned back and look him straight in the eye, pleading.

TAG: Josh, Chaz.

5. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Josh looked into Tasha's eyes, her look begging him to stop and clam down. He backed up and threw his hands up in a sign of surrender.

"Fine, your right Tasha. I'll stop."

He gave Tasha a look that was a mix of "your right" and "thanks."

TAG: Tasha, Chaz, Kat

6. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Tasha smiled at Josh in gratitude, then turned back to the situation.
    "But listen, I'm sure we can salvage the situation in some way. Chaz, you can say that Beck set alight to himself with his own lighter. Beck will be too scard of what you did to him to contradict you." She thought for a moment. Not the best story, but better than telling the truth.
    "But no matter what happens today we can't be at odds with each other, it'll just get dangerous for anyone nearby." She looked at Chaz, attempting to look stern.
    "I've only just realised I've got powers and I will never use them to hurt people."
    She sighed. "But just try not to do anything this stupid again."
    Tasha then raised her head and looked at Kat.
    "Maybe you should get to the nurses office, you look a bit shook up."

TAG: Josh, Chaz, Kat.

7. Ragnarok332

Sep 15, 2006

Chaz was outraged with joshes outburst. his heat was rising he was about to let loose. but then tasha stepped in. after her agrument chaz calmed down."fine i wont use my powers on students.and ill say i grapped the lighter and burned him then he ran agaisnt the wall and it got put out." chaz walked to the principils office to confess.

tag:any

8. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Josh stared at Chaz as he stormed off. he turned to look at Tasha, a tired look on his face.
    "What are we going to do with him? He is dangerous."

He suddenly remembered Kat and looked at her. She didnt look very good at the moment.
    "the nurses office might be a good idea. I would go see her if I were you."

He looked back at Tasha, she could handle Kat.
    "Im going for a smoke, see you around."

He walked off, pulling his liter and a cigaret out of his pocket and liteing up. He turned and walked around the corner of the school building. He leaned agains a wall and thought about how much had happened today. A few feet away from him there was a door into the school building.

TAG: Anyone who wants to walk through the door/around the corner

9. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Kathleen Cole

Kat was so confused on what had just happened. Actually, she wasn't confused, she was just shaken up, like Tasha and Josh had both pointed out. There was dried blood by her lips and her face was pretty bad too. She was so happy that she could only use her fire powers at night with dark sky or else the school and everyone else would probably be blown up by now. She nodded at the two(Tasha and Josh).

"T-T-"Kat tried saying, and sighed. "Thank you."she told Tasha and was hoping that Josh was close enough to hear her thanks.

She then ran up behind Chaz, and started walking next to him to the counceling office(princilple, nurse, attendence, and many others).

"Ch-Ch-Chaz."Kat stuttered.

She rolled her eyes in frustration at the thought that she couldn't say a darn thing without stuttering.

"Tha-Tha-Thank you."she finally said with a smile.

TAG-Chaz

[color=darkblue]Mia's[/color] teary eyes snapped open as her head jerked up for the second time. Either she was going absolutely nuts, or she had actually felt that; wiping her tears, she stood up and walked to the door, her eyes widening slightly. Beck was on his butt and with his pants down. The girl's mismatched eyes widened slightly before an amused smile crept to her face, and just as Dorian stopped casually and told him something she couldn't make out, she broke into soft laughter.

"What the **** are you staring at, you idiot?" Beck snarled at Mia, who kept laughing

"Why, your underwear, of course" She said, tryong to get serious, though she couldn't "I mean pink and red hearts? With teddybears?" she sighed mockingly "Man, I doo feel for you now"

Still giggling, she sat back at her desk, her eyes widening when she noticed who sat right next to her: Charles Beck.

'Oh dear' she thought 'This isn't gunna be to fun now, eh?'

She sighed, still smiling and started drawing again. If she was going to get horrubly killed during class, she might as well leave a tribute to herself: and what better way to get remembered than a very detailed drawing of her murderer's most emberessing moment? She chuckled and worked on it while all the students started walking on the room; she contemplated her unfinished work; it all ready looked a lot like the real version.

She stopped for a second and looked around. Elizabeth was supposed to sit in the desk in front of her, beside Kat, and on Mia's other side sat Dorian; her eyes looked around uninterestedly before going back to her drawing, starting to draw little hearts on the underwear and trying not to burst out laughing again.

Tag: Any...

[hr]

IC:[color=indigo]Zelda Marchand [/color]

The bell had rang, she stood, gathered her binders and book and headed out the door into the crowding hallway. The logo drawn on the desk remained for the next person who would sit in that seat.
    She came across her locker and didn't put in any combination, but just pulled it open. She had tricked the lock by putting paper in it, where it would open without having to be locked. It was a rather easy and time saving trick.
    She threw in her books and took out the large case covered in stickers from it.
    It was Marching Band season, which means she played guitar in the pit time to time.
    She headed towards the bandroom and took out the guitar and placed it in her chair. She got an amp from the instrument storage room and placed it beside her chair and plugged it into the wall socket. She dug out a cord from her case and connected it to the amp. It was such a usual sight to old bandmembers, but new freshmen in the class were quite curious and were peeking over their stands to see what would happen with the guitar and it's player.
    The band director stood and held up his hands and was ready to conduct.
    A slow start from the bells began and then she joined in with a few good hammer-ons.
    Measure 11. Driving Note, a loud wail came from the back of the room as she cranked out from the guitar. Batman's Theme would never sound the same.

Outside, people looke

10. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Issy

Issy was out the front of the school and ran by three kids from her class(ChazJosh and Kat.) but didn't slow down in the least. Somewhere along the way she thanked The Goddess that she had worn comfortable shoes,that was between the first time she stopped to get her bearing and the second.

Three blocks away she heard the commotion. Yelling and screaming,her mothers screaming,filled Elizabeth's ears. She pushed herself to go just a little faster,run just a little harder. 'Goddess PLEASE let her be okay,PLEASE give me the streanght to help her.' Issy prayed for everything she was worth as she built her powers up in her hands.

Finally she brust around the corner. She stopped dead. There were about 20-25 people. Many more than she expected. Instead of running or turning away,like her mother would have begged her to if she knew Issy was there,Issy ran straight into the mob. When in the middle of what was the mob she stopped. This was her vision. There was the rope and the man. "NO!"She screamed and sweeped her arms across her chest and out ward.

People flew in all directions. Issy knelt by her mother's side. "Elizabeht. What are you doing? Get out of here!" Her mother choked.

Working fast,Issy undid the rope around her mother's neck. Jamie (Her mother) breathed in a choked breath. People were recovering. "We have to go. Come on Issy." Jamie said and stood.

The two Wicca took off back in the dierction of Issy's school. She had an idea. 'Goddess,please don't let me be wrong.' Issy thought.

The arrived about ten minutes after Issy had brust out of the front door.

TAG-Any outside the school

11. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Josh watched as the wiccan and another woman ran toward the school. Something was wrong, really wrong. His day had been weird already, why not add to it. He had started being nice to Tasha and was trieing to help so in one day his bad-boy image had kinda faded, at least it had with the "talented" students. He hurried to them instantly started to talk.

"Whats going on? Do you need help or something? What happened to you?"

He didn't really like wiccans but he wasnt going to be cruel about it. He just thought the whole "goddess" thing was weird. But he did wear black eyeliner and nail-pollish, who was he to judge them.

TAG: Issy

12. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:ISSY

Issy was stopped by a student. "A mob. After me and my mom. We need to call the police." Issy panted and started up the stairs.

She was tired,her heart was pounding and Issy hurt but she pushed herself. 'Goddess,protect us.' she begged as she felt herself unwillingly slowing.

TAG-Any,Josh

13. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

With one are Josh grabbed Issy and helped support her, with the other arm he uncliped his cell-phone from his belt and dialed 911. He handed Issy the phone and used his now free arm to support the other woman.

"lets get to the offices. You can hide there and wait for the police."

He guilded them down the halls, toward the offices.

14. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Issy

"thank you. Blessed Be." she said in a thankful voice.

"Hello. Elizabeth. The high school. A mob. After me and my mother. Yes. Thank you." Issy said and hung up the phone.

"Officers are on the way. We should hide and stay put." she said and handed the phone back to Josh.

TAG-Josh

15. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

"Why, by the way, is a mob chasing you? Not that its any of my buiseness."

He asked as they made there way down the hall. As they rounded a corner he looked back and saw several angry looking people running after them. He pulled the others back around the corner and opened the nearest door. He pushed them inside and closed the door.

"We cant go that way, I think that mob just got here. We can't stay here though."

He looked around the classroom for a way out. He saw their way out: the windows. He opened one of the windows and motioned them out.

16. Ragnarok332

Sep 15, 2006
    IC:Chaz

Chaz was walking to the office with kat and then he heard her thank him he said." Dont metion it i was just doing the right thin.." he cut himself off after he saw issy and josh running quickly they ran past and chaz followed. he saw them go out a window he looked back and saw people running. chaz jumped out the window to follow josh and issy just in case they needed backup

Tag:josh

17. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

he was surprised when Chaz followed them out the window. He wasnt sure what to do about him but at the moment he would have to trust him.

"This is Issy and her mom," he pointed at the two as he said their names. "They are being chased by a mod, I don't know why, ask them. They need to get somewhere safe to wait for the cops to come and deal with the mob. If they come at us use you powers, but try not to make it too much. Just enough to stop them. ok? Anyone have any ideas?"

He wished the Tasha was here to help with this. He want sure what to do but he was doing his best.

TAG: Issy, Chaz, anyone else

18. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Tasha remained outside and wandered round the building, trying to take in everything that had just happened. Suddenly she saw Josh, Chaz and two women climb out of a window.
    What's going on now?
    She ran over to them, waving her arms.
    "Hey! Hey! What's wrong?"

TAG: Josh, Chaz, Issy.

19. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:ISSY

Issy was panting by the time Josh stopped to talk to Chaz. Her mom wasn't much better. "I don't think I should use my powers again. I threw them off once,it wasn't easy." Issy said,concern etheced in her voice.

TAG-Chaz,Josh,any

20. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Marchand

The director told them to put their things away for the bell was about to ring. She put her guitar back in it's case and noticed a dude with a guitar case watching over her shoulder.
    She turned around after she had secured the case
    "can I help you?"
    it startled him that she noticed him watching.
    "oh, I was just looking at your guitar. Is that the Syn strat?"
    "yes. it is. why do you ask? wait, are you the new guitar player that moved here?!"
    "yeah. name's Davey."
    "Zelda, but call me Demon13."
    "Demon13?"
    She smiled.
    "don't ask dude. Just let it fly. What lunch you got?"
    "1st."
    "sit with me and my band. I'll catch you up on band stuff."
    "you don't mind?"
    "nah. You look like one of us. you'll fit in."
    indeed. He did look like them. from the long black hair to the Green Day shirt. He was definately one of them.
    The bell rang for lunch, and she stood up and motioned for him to follow her to the lunchroom.
    She sat down with the rest of her band.
    "hey guys. Found this dude lurking around the band room. New guitarist for out school."
    "ummm..hi. She's basically covered it. Name's Davey."
    One by one the people at the table spoke.
    "demon3"
    "demon7"
    "demon9"
    "what is it with you people and the demon thing?"
    "sit and I shall explain"

TAG:whoever would care to join Demonzied and co. for lunch

21. Ragnarok332

Sep 15, 2006

Chaz got an idea but wasent sure if he could pull it off. " i have an idea but you all need to keep going." chaz ran back to a small narrowing near the school that he knew the mob would have to get through to catch up. he took a breath in and exhaled. he shot flames at the ground slowly digging a ditch. when it was deep enough he opened his mouth and lava filled the hole. he had never used his lava because it leaves him powerless for a while. when he was done he fell to his knees gasping for breath then he got up and ran to join the others. he thought to himself. Technecly im not hurting anyone.

Tag:any

22. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Mia

Mia looked absolutely terrified as Beck suddenly walked into class, and glared at her so hatefully tears formed again in her mismatched eyes. He geabbed a handful of her golden hair, and came so close to her delicate face Mia could clearly see the burn mark, her eyes widening.

"Come with me, Mi, I want to apologize" he hissed, forcing her up, and, taking her roughly by the arm, dragging her out of the class, avoiding the hall un which Chaz, Josh and Kat were talking. "You did it bitch, I'm so getting you for this" he snarled, and hatefully punched Mia on the stomach. The delicate, small girl fell to her side, gasping for breath, unable to utter a sound as the bully kept kicking her in places where the marks would't show.

"W-w-what d-did d-d-o?" Mia managed to sob, wishing she would die so the pain would stop. She gasped as Beck suddenly hit her fuller low lip, busting it ope, the metallic taste of blood filled her half-opened mouth.

"That's for what your little friend did to me" he whispered, kicking her again.

Suddenly steps where heard; Beck knelt and helped her up, carefully supporting her trembling body and gently cleaning the blood from her lip, worsening Mia's shivering.

"Miss Deghemteri, are you all right?" asked the principal's secretary, Mia felt Beck's warning hand upon her own

"Uh...yes...I g-got s-s-sick" she muttered

"And your lip?"

"Uh...I-I-I went dizzy and fell...didn't h-have t-time to stop t-the fall before I h-hit."

"Well, I need you to come with me" The woman said in a grim voice.

Twenty minutes later, Mia walked into the classroom, her eyes staring blankly at her; she couldn't feel the pain anymore, or notice the curious looks her classmates gave her. She ignored the teacher's ranting over taking class time for other things and simply sat...and sat...and sat. Her lip was swollen, and there was still some fresh blood comming from it, and she was deadly pale; she winced slightly as she bent to hide her face on her hands.

Suddenly her world had crumbled around her; and she was empty.

Her mother had called to tell her, and she had been unable to support her weight. Her other half; her best friend, her brother. Dead.

Told you, Aid she thought through the thick mist that had clouded her mind Told you those idiots would bring nothing but trouble she kept staring blankly at the blackboard as the secretary whispered hurriedly on the teacher's ear, his stare showing his pity clearer and clearer with every word. How right she had been.

So right. They didn't only bring trouble, but death also. A single tear trickled down her cheek, and she dried it impatiently.

At least she didn't feel the pain Beck had caused her. She almost missed it now.

Tag: Any

00c: Had to put up this angsty post for personal reasons....peace everyone ^^

23. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC: Dorian

Sitting in class Dorian was once again emerged in his playbook oblivous to what the teacher was teaching, and the fact that Mia had left class only to return a few minutes later looking like a hurricane hit her, and Dorian didn't even have to probe to feel the waves of depresive emotions emitting themselves from Mia. The teacher was conversing with the seceratary in the front part of the classroom, and Dorian kept looking between them and Mia who was in a nerve shooken state all of her own.

Trying to reach out to her mentally Dorian could not get any thing back from her except the feelings of overwhelmness, and dispair with one consistent thought of pain linked to the name Beck. Looking at Mia's apperance Dorian's list of possiblities was narrowed quickly when Beck came into the equation, and his anger was heightened rapidly that she might of paid for his stint earlier.

"Damn that bastard", Dorian swore under his breath as he lost control of his emotions, and his eyes glazed over a moment before all in the class where startled to see the teacher's desk explode into dust infront of them with no explaination.........

Tags Mia, and any

24. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    Mia's head jerked up; she saw the desk explode, and a piece comming straight to her; she jumped up out of sheer instinct moved out of it's way, her sweater moved up slightly, and showed her horribly bruised skin, the surprised gasp bringing more blood out of her lip's wound.

Now she knew for a fact she wasn't completly nuts; the mist lost some of it's blinding thinkness as her surprised mismatched eyes fixed upon Dorian with a 'Are you kidding' look.

Tag: Any in class

00c: I'll leave the teacher's reaction to someone else

25. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC:Moonlight I'll join you after I go to the nurse and get patched up, the other guys and girls are too much ahead and I don't think my charry could join them right at state she is in.

IC: Kathleen Cole

Kat went to turn around and saw that Chaz and the others had already disappeared. She sighed and walked to the nurse. It would be the last time she went to the nurse. She was pretty sure that Chaz had knocked some sense into Beck and she wouldn't have to visit the nurse every other day. Or every day. Her black tights were torn and her shirt was all scuffed up and bloody. Her red hat, that she loved so much was ruined, and she could never wear it again. She walked into the attendence and saw the two older ladies(but not to old)sitting at the desks. The one lady that was dressed in purple with a purple objects all around was Mrs. Wetherby. The one to the right was Mrs. Jankins who was just wearing a blue t-shirt, and nice pants with a light beige jacket. Mrs. Wetherby, a sweet old lady looked up and saw Kat.

"Kathleen ! Are you alright ?! Let me call the nurse and tell me what happened. Have a seat !"she exclaimed.

Kat nodded with a sigh, and sat down at the few seats that were next to the Mrs.Wetherby's desk. Mrs. Jankins smiled sadly, but managed sweetly at Kat.Mrs. Jankins and her had a long talk one time when she last got beat up. She told Kat how much she hated it to see such nice kids like me get picked on and beated up for it. The lunch room that was right next to the Attendence Office was loud, but in the office you couldn't tell unless you opened the sliding window. She looked around the room, and thought about how much trouble Beck was going to be in once she told Mrs.Wetherby. She didn't like to tell on people, it always got her in more trouble with the bullies.

Mrs.Wetherby sighed as she hung up with the nurse. She walked over to Kat and sat down next to her. She looked at Kat straight at her eyes.

"Kathleen, was it Beck again ? Was it that Charles Beck again ?"Mrs.Wetherby asked.

Kat shook her head frantically. "No."she said quickly in a lie.

Mrs.Wetherby stared at Kat again. She nodded.

"Why don't you go wait in the nurses office next room and I'll be in a minute to help.Ok ?"she asked.

Kat nodded. She knew Mrs.Wetherby saw right through her. The old lady always managed somehow. She got up with a limp and walked next door. She didn't bother to turn on the light. It would come on soon.

TAG-no one yet, I'll update tom. too. Right now its just my charry, Moonlight I'll get to you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.