main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heros

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by EnnaJ, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    Today is Saturday, November 18th, the day OSU trounces Michigan!

2. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: Sorry guys, my computer has been down and my dad was testing if the post reply would work on my computer before. I wasn't being random and not posting on purpose. My bad.My dad said that if the moderators or anyone else has a problem with it to talk to him(not to be mean, but we were testing).

IC: Kathleen Cole

Mrs.Wetherby sighed as she waited for the nurse. She shook her head and went next door, wanting to patch Kat up herself. Kat looked at Mrs.Wetherby enter and turn on the light. She looked at Kat. Kat looked at her. Mrs.Wetherby smiled sadly.

"Kathleen, I'm going to call your aunt and uncle." she decided.

Kat's eyes widened.

"No! I'll be fine once I'm patched up. Please don't call them! They have so much work to do!?Kat lied.

Mrs.Wetherby looked at Kat. She nodded and got some cotton balls out and peroxide. She also got a washcloth too. She walked over to the sink and turned on the warm water. She wet the washcloth and then turned the water out. Mrs.Wetherby eyed Kat and looked at her fidgeting, and rung out the cloth. She then walked back over to Kat and started cleaning up the dried blood. Kat sighed. Finally, the school nurse, Miss Holly came in. She was young and tall with blonde wavy hair and dark brown eyes, tan skin, and a slender body. She gasped at the sight of Kat.

"Kathleen Cole, what happened?!" she exclaimed.

Mrs.Wetherby and Kat looked up at Miss Holly. Mrs.Wetherby turned to Kat.

"Just got in a fight, "Mrs.Wetherby said.

Miss Holy started to get the bandages out. Kat was pretty beat up and shaken up as well. She nearly jumped to high hell and back when she started to talk to her. She had started placing the bandages on the clean cuts that Mrs.Wetherby had cleaned already.

Finally, in about 15 minutes later, Kat was cleaned up. She thanked Mrs.Wetherby and Miss Holly and walked into the lunch room where she found Mia and Dorian. She smiled as she walked up to them.

TAG-Mia and Dorian

3. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Marchand

"So what is up with the demon names?"
    "We-" she said and pointed at the members of the band and herself, "are the band Demonized"
    He took on a look of shock,
    "you-you all are Demonized? the metal band Demonized?"
    They all nodded
    "oh my god, you four are known all over the nation, I have two of your albums. I thought you guys were in your twenties or something."
    "nope, we're still in school. Shane is the oldest, and he's a senior."
    "wow. can you guys sign my jacket then?"
    She could help but laugh.
    "We're not famous. We don't have a record deal."
    "You're legend where I come from, there is a company there that wants to give you a deal and has been wanting to for a year or two once they heard you, but you've denied them every time. Why don't you take their label?"
    She looked at her bandmembers and they replied, finishing each others statements,
    "well, we aren't going to take on a corporate label-cuz then we'd be sellouts. And we're not gonna sell out. We're taking a record deal at the end of this week though."
    The band looked at her when she said the "this week" statement.
    She looked up at them, and they glared.
    "I-I thought it was about time to take a deal. It's not a corporate label either. It's-our label. I designed a recording studio like I said I would."
    The band sighed in relief.
    "I have our new album burned and ready to sell."
    She took a CD out of her bag and put it on the table, Davey almost fainted.
    "huzzah!" Shane yelled. "concert. Courtyard. 10 minutes. be back and ready."
    They all nodded and yelled "DEMONIZED!"
    and got up from their table.
    ---
    Zelda went into the band room, Davey following and grabbed the high stack from the corner.
    "get that one Davey." and pointed to another bass highstack.
    "two?"
    "better sound when it's loud, only one and it becomes too distorted."
    ----
    10 miutes later, highstacks were lining the courtyard people were looking around, and had the idea. A rough dark solo was oozing out from one of the amps. With a large blast from the amps, four people came running out in heavy makeup, spikes and straight jackets torn so that they could play.
    They leaped up on the tables and went to their places. Demon3 went down to the work with rhythms, Demon 7 cranking out the bass, and Demon 9 terrorizing him drums. Demon 13 had her trademark pinstriped guitar and was screaming into the microphone.
    People were already crowded and moshing.
    The band began to jump on the tables, and the crowd jumped higher.
    "so BLEED! BLEED BLACK!" demon13 screamed into the microphone, the guitar riffs and the music only cranked up the crowd even more.
    ------
    In the office, there was an intercom call from the lunchroom, the words were accompanied by the loud music from the courtyard.
    "Principal, sir, those weird kids are at it again. Hurry up."
    the whole office turned and looked at each other. The music drowned the office and the principal sighed.
    "not again"

TAG:anybody

4. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Kathleen Cole

Kat heard the music and shook her head with a smile. She walked over to Mia and Dorian and sat down.

"Hi."she said.

TAG-Mia and Dorian/Zelda

5. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Tasha

Tasha waved her arms, attempting to get Josh's attention.
    Suddenly a noise behind made her turn. A few members of the mob had seen them and were heading this way.
    There's got to be something I can do. But I've only just started understanding my powers, something could go wrong. She looked up at the others. No time.
    She turned to face the mob, focussed on the ground and started to breath steadily. After a while her breath became cold. Tasha raised her hand then knelt and slammed it on the ground.
    A wall of ice shot out of the ground and surrounded the mob. It was thick and tall enough so that they could not climb out of it. She turned back to the window.
    "COME ON! We've got to get out of here!"

TAG: Josh and those with him.

6. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"THE CRAWLING INSIDE THE BONES IS BROKEN, CEASE THE COLD FROM WITHIN"
    A low growling erupted from the singer's throat and out through the speakers. The amplifiers rumbled with the dark sounds from the instruments they played.
    The crowd jumped higher and higher, the fighting by the makeshift stage just to get to the front.
    The energy the band gave off was enormous, and seemed only to react with the crowd.
    -------
    The Principal ran into the lunchroom just beside the courtyard and watched through the glass.
    "oh no. Not again."
    With him were two other teachers. They followed him out into the courtyard and fought their way through the kids.
    ------
    In the solo break of the song, Zelda stepped back a bit and spoke over to Kayla.
    "Principal incoming. He's trying to get us. At the end of riff, we'll end the song and jump into the crowd. When we hit the end, jump down and start running. I'll work on selling the CDs."
    She nodded
    "pass it on to Shane and Tyler"
    She nodded again and stepped over to the drumset to talk.
    "Tyler-dude"
    He looked up,
    "yeah?"
    "end of the riff-stop the song and jump into the crowd, when you get down run. Zelda'll sell CDs here. Pass it on to Shane"
    "alright"
    "Shane. Shane. Come here a sec."
    Shane scooted over next to the splash cymbal and replied.
    "what?"
    "after this riff, stop the song and jump in. When you get down, run. 13 will sell CDs on spot."
    "what if she gets caught?"
    "she won't. She didn't last time."
    "alright. the rest of the sales we'll so after school?"
    "yeah. that or 13 has a plan."
    "alright."
    "watch 13. She'll show the song stop"
    The riff hit a climax and she hammered down and produced a high, screaming sound from the guitar. The crowd frenzied and screamed only louder for them. With a high jump, they landed and the cymbals crashed. She dropped her guitar and pointed over the crowd. With that, the band took way from their places and joined her up front.
    "go. run. fast. I'll sell."
    "alright."
    "go."
    With that they all jumped high and far into the crowd and landed amist the people. The screaming fans carried them off from the crowd and the principal looked back, fooled.
    -------
    "NO! THEY WON'T GET AWAY THIS TIME! NOT THAT GIRL! NOT AGAIN!"
    ------
    The band took off down the hall and Zelda stopped and offered up CDs. They were 25.00, but people apparently found it worth it, for they would hold up the money and swarm to get the CD.

TAG:anyone

7. War_Hero

War_Hero Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2006
    I already asked the GM if I could join and she says this would be the perfect time for me to jump in.

Character Sheet:

Name: Jacob Lowery
    Alias(nickname): Rocky
    looks: He is built like a lineman but muscular. Has dark brown hair andalways wheres a camo hat
    Powers: Super Streingth and Super Juming
    personality: He is a good person and will do anything to dfend people.
    Status(single or not or lookin): Single
    bio: Jacob used to be a lineman on the football team at his old school. He had got in a fight and used his powers, he had become a freak in the eyes of his fellow students and his girlfreind dumped him. His freinds had called him Rocky comparing him to the Rocky movies. Today was his first day at his new high school. he saw a girl form ice around a mob. He finally knew he was not the only one with powers.

IC: Rocky

After seeing the girl use her ice powers he saw her group of freinds go down the hall he was in. He decided to get their attention and see if he could make some freinds."um..excuse me"

TAG: Anyone

8. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Turning round sharply Tasha saw Jacob. He had to have seen me
    "Uh....uh..."
    She saw over his sholder that the mob were starting to break through the ice. Damn She turned sharply up to Josh and the others.
    "JOSH! Hardy Woods, I'll meet you there."
    She grabbed Jacob's hand.
    "Come on."
    She started to run, leading him away from the school. Tasha could not help but be surprised that he could keep up with her, she'd always been a bit faster than most kids. When they were at the border between the school and Hardy Woods, she stopped and turned to him.
    "I...had to get us out of there, that mob weren't exactly selling cookies. And they'd probably think that you're........someone they're after."
    Tasha took the oppertunity to take a good look at Jacob. It was a moment before she realised thatr she didn't recognise him.
    "You don't go here." She straightened up suddenly. "You're not with them are you?"

TAG: Jacob

9. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Josh

Hearing what Tasha had said he turned to look at his group.

"You heard what she said. Run to the woods. Ill meet you there, I'm going to hold them off as long as I can. Run!"

He pointed toward the direction of the woods and sood between them and the approching mob. He reached into his pockets and pulled out two butterfly knives. He flipped them open and held them so the mob could see them. He smiled as they came to a stop.

"Now why would you want to hurt them? And you do know I can't let you do that right?" He said.

One of the members of the mob charged him. Josh exploded into a cloud of black smoke. The man ran through the mist, surprised. Josh re-formed behind him and cut the other mans are with one of his knives. He grabbed the man and pushed him back at the mob.

"Who wants to try that again?" He said with a sly grin.

The whole mob ran at him, screeming and yelling, "Kill him! He is EVIL!"

Josh was surprised that they had all attacked. He had only managed to buy a little time but there was no way he could fight them all. The others had also bought them some time, the ice wall and the lava pit. He shifted into smoke and floated into the nearest building through an open window. He reformed and ran down the hallway, in the direction of the woods.

He burst thought the door that led outside and ran into the woods. As he ran he saw Tasha and another guy talking. He looked behind himself and saw a small group from the mob had followed him.

"Tasha! Run, they are comming this way!" he yelled to her and he ran behind a tree. He dissapeared in a cloud of smoke and reapeared up in a tree. From here he had a view of where the others were and where the mobs were.

TAG: Anyone and everyone

10. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Spinning round Tasha saw the approaching mob.
    Oh nuts.
    "Run" She said to Jacob, sprinting into the trees. She grabbed a low hanging branch and attempted to pull herself up. She lay across the branch when suddenly she felt a wave of nausia come over her.
    What? Not now. How can this happen anyway, my powers...........oh nuts
    "I used too much power" she whispered to herself.
    The ice wall had drained her. She had only just discovered her powers and she'd pushed herself too far already.
    Tasha gripped onto the branch, closing her eyes and tried to focus. The last thing she needed to do was throw up in a tree onto an angry mob.

TAG: anyone who's there.

11. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    OOC:Woah holy crap? Where did the other 4 pages come from? Can i get an update for my character?

12. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC: Dorian

Sitting in the cafeateria Dorian had his anger back in check, and was able to simply melt into the nosiy atmosphere of lunch period news of the exploding desk quickly reaching every ear with or without their permission. He was seated next to Mia, Kat, and a few others he didn't know which was a miracle all in it's own due to the fact that he hardly remained at school for lunch.

Mia hadn't said anything to him since the exploding desk during class, and neither had the others probably a little cautious cause Dorian wasn't one to lose his cool at all, but then there were certain things, and people at school that have pressed one to many buttons. Taking a sip of his energy drink Dorian just sat listening while the others around him talked.

Tags Mia, Kat, and whoever else

13. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Josh saw Tasha in the tree and he turned into his mist. He floated over to her and reformed on a branch of the same tree. She looked like she was getting sick, maybe just tired.

"Are you ok, did you overuse your power? That ice wall was sure cool but it must have been hard to make."

TAG: Tasha, Jacob (if he followed Tasha to the tree)

14. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Tasha.

She nodded slowly. The nausia was gone but there was still a pounding pain behind her eyes.
    "Y-yeah. Too much too fast."
    Wobbling and grabbing another branch Tasha turned towards Josh.
    "Hopefully they won't find us here, for a while at least. But what's going on? Why exactly are these people here?"

TAG: Josh

15. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

"It's Issy and her mom. The mob is out to get them, thats all I know. We have called the cops but who know how long it will be before they come. They saw me use my powers and they came at me, saying that I was an incarnation of evil and stuff like that."

He noticed then that he was still holding his knives. He twirled the butterfly knives closed and put them in his pockets. He grinned slightly at Tasha.

"Self defence." he simply stated.

TAG: Tasha

16. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

"Just hope that if we get burnt at the stake for witch craft I can freeze the fire and you can "Bamf" us out of there."
    Tasha smiled slightly.
    "But I don't think we're going to be able to hide for much longer. They saw me use my ice, they saw you dissapear."
    A hollow laugh eascaped her lips.
    "First day with my powers and this happens, what next?"
    She awkwardly leaned her head on Josh's sholder. There's no way I can avoid telling mum and dad if word about this gets out.
    "What are we gonna do?" She wondered alous.

17. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

"And they saw Chaz do hios fire thing with lava. Did you see that? He, like, spat lava out his mouth. It was cool. But I still don't like Chaz, for the record."

He leaned back into the trunk of the tree and let out a breath. The tree wasnt very comfortable but it was the safest place at the moment.

"Well, I guess we can wait for the cops to come and take the mob away and then find the others and sneak off into the woods or somewhere we can all talk in private. Then we can all talk it over and see what to do next."

He leaned forward and looked at Tasha, a slight smile tugging at his lips.

"Do you think they will kick us out of school for this?"

18. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

"Not sure. Personally I'm hoping our school will have a case of Sunnydale Syndrome and will ignore and rationalise away the whole thing."
    She stretched slightly. Tree bark wasn't entirely comfortable. She smiled over at Josh.
    "I blame you entirely for this, because if I hadn't walked over to you and Kat I probably wouldn't have tapped into my powers and would right now be sitting in French wondering why they need irregular verbs and drawing on my jeans."
    Tasha couldn't help but laugh at that. Usually in class she day dreamed of a variety of adventures happening to her. Now she was day dreaming of boring normality. She reeled as she felt another dizzy spell wash over her.
    "Hey Josh, make sure I don't fall out of the tree OK?"
    Her head flopped back against the tree trunk as she fell into a deep sleep.

19. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Josh laughed before remembering they were supposed to be hideing. He quieted his laugh to a chuckle.

"I blame Kat. If I haddent seen her and come outside I would be sitting in.."

He looked at his watch.

"English Lit now trying be be as emo and goth as I could be. I mean, I know I make it look easy but this dog collar really hurts when I'm out of breath. And do you know how much hair gel I have to buy to get my hair to spick like this?"

I smiled as he spoke. He looked over at Tasha as she spoke.

"Hey Josh, make sure I don't fall out of the tree OK?"

He was stunned when he looked at her. She had fallen asleep right there in the tree. She started to lean to one side, It looked like she would fall at any moment. And she did fall. He wasn't in a position to grab her so he jumped out of the tree at her and grabbed her.

I don't know if this is going to work but its my only choice, he thought.

He let out a breath and turned to smoke. Both of them dissapeared into the smoke. They reformed in the tree, on one of the larger branches. They had both reformed normaly, nothing had gone wrong. He sat back in a sturdy position, so that he wouldn't fall. He had Tasha sitting on his lap, She was still aspeel and hif he just put her down she would fall again.

20. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Mia

Ok, she couldn't help herself, she had to clear her doubt...or go insane.

Carefully, as not to make much effort, due to the tearing pain on her body, she leaned over and whispered softly on Dorian's ear.

"Call me crazy" she started, tucking a strand of honey-gold hair bahind her ear "But I would bet anything that you did have something to do with the desk....incident"

She finished talking and glanced uninterestedly at her food, slightly pushing it away before givin Kat a friendly glance...she seemed to have forgotten how it felt to smile...

21. War_Hero

War_Hero Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2006
    IC: Jacob

Jacob had fallowed Tasha to the woods and she seems tired. He stood there for awhile for things to calm down."None of you know me because its my first day at the school. I got kicked out of myold school because I accidently used my powers in a fight, its a bit hard to control your own streingth when its super. My parents accepted me for who I was, but nobody else did. I noticced Tasha had powers and I knew I could fit in somehow."

22. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: I can't post until Moonlight or Dorian reply to my charry, sorry guys.

23. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC: Dorian turned around to face Mia when he felt her lean in whispering her question. Dorian's eyes focused intently for a bit on Mia who despite her best efforts was in considerable pain before he answered her nonchantlantly,

"What makes you say that. The odds of that happening again are very large indeed", Dorian answered her before shifting his attention to Kat's greeting.

"Hey there Kat seems like you've seen better days", Dorian greeted Kat before turning his attention back to his energy drink can wondering just how much Mia suspected his involvemnt in the desk incident.

Tags Mia, and Kat

24. Ragnarok332

Ragnarok332 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2006
    IC:chaz

chaz's hair was black and normal now he was heavily breathing. he saw tasha and josh leave then he heard a sizzle. the mob had got buckets of water and cooled the lava pit. he heard them say, "get him he is a threat to us all just like that disappering guy!" chaz ran around then say a forest. he ran into it and looked around. his powers were still gone but he could still run. he saw tasha and josh in a tree he ran faster and faster towards them. just then he heard a snap and a sharp pain went through his right leg. he looked down and saw his foot caught in a bear trap. his pant leg was splattered with blood. he let out a yell, "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." then he fell down and passed out.

Tag:anyone

25. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

Escaping the crowd, she took off the straightjacket and stuffed it in the bag with the CDs. People were coming her way and screaming with money.
    "we sell after school! Be in the courtyard in front of the stage after the bell."
    The bell for after lunch had just rang and she snuck down the hallway to the Language classroom where she was to be.
    The teacher was writing notes on the board, so she snuck in and ran to her desk. By the time the teacher had turned back around, she was in her seat. She looked at her bandmembers, all of whom were in her class this period and flung out a rock on sign with her hands.
    The returned the gesture and turned back to the board. The other people in class were sure they threw the concert, matter of fact they knew. The whole student body knew. The teachers and staff were the ones who didn't.

TAG:any in class who want to reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.