main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Heros

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by EnnaJ, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Mia

She looked at him for a while before making the dring crawl up the can and spill itself all over his clothes, she made sure no one was watching and made it leave Dorian's clothes, crawling right back to the can. It was all done at a certain angle, so Kat wouldn't see anything.

"Don't lie to me" she stated, wincing as she turned to Kat "Hi Kat" Was all she could mutter before pushing away her untouched food and trying to find a way to get rid of the tearing pain, both pjisically and emotionally.

Tag: Kat and Dorian

2. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC: Dorian

In sheer shock Dorian's eyes were squinted in a accusing stare behind his dark shaded sunglasses as he felt Mia's drink spill all over him then return back into the can as she willed. He heard her remark, and was not surprised at all that she didn't go for the cool guy whattyatalkinabout routine he ran with the skill of a pro.

Kat was sitting on the other side of the table next to them, and if she had noticed the quiet battle of wits between them she had not said anything yet. Turning back to his can of energy drink Dorian probed Mia's mind, and then decided to keep this between them strictly.

"What is your problem, and what is it to you about the exploding desk in class", Dorian projected into Mia's mind as he smiled at Kat.

Tags Mia, and Kat

3. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Kathleen Cole

Kat smiled sadly.

"H-Hi. I-I-I,"she sighed. "I'm not hungry." she said all in one breath.

Kat was still stuttery with the words at the moment. She sighed.

"How-How are you guys ?"she asked.

TAG-Mia and Dorian

4. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Mia

For her great surprise, Mia was able to give a small, depressed smile

My problem she answerd in her mind, giving a tiered sigh and standing up Wish...wish I knew...then I probably wouldn't feel so...empty

She finished her stentence and blinked, mismatched eyes brimming with tears for the beautiful teen's sheer horror

"S-see you a-around" she managed through the painful lump in her throat and walked away, praying the tears went unoticed.

As soon as she was in the bathroom and made sure it was empty, she locked herself and hell broke lose inside her, she sobbed bitterly into her hands, shivering violently in pain and dispair.

She tried her tutor's cell twice, but at the third attempt she thought he was probably helping arrange her brother's funeral details.

Overwhelmed in her own dispair and tearing pain, she sobbed desperately, whishing she could just leave it all behind

'Leave what behind, Mi?' she asked herself 'You can't even answer a simple question...what's your problem?' she slightly pulled her hair, her slander frame shaking with every sob 'Everything's so **** up' she thought, still sobbing; she couldn't tell which was greater: the pain that burnt throughout her body, or the horrible emotional burning.

Tag: Anyone

5. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Kathleen Cole

Kat watched Mia leave curiouly.She looked at Dorian.

"Do-do-do,"she sighed and blew her bangs. "Do you think she's-she's alright ? Or-or going to be ?"Kat asked him, she was stlll stuttering. She hated stuttering ! Why can't she just talk normal like everyone else ?! she thought.

Kat waited for Dorian to respond.

TAG-Dorian

6. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !! EAT LOTS OF TURKEY AND HAVE SOME FUN !!!

-from Kat and I !

*hugs to everyone*

~EnnaJ~

7. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:[Tasha

Tasha remained outside and wandered round the building, trying to take in everything that had just happened. Suddenly she saw Josh, Chaz and two women climb out of a window.
    What's going on now?
    She ran over to them, waving her arms.
    "Hey! Hey! What's wrong?"

TAG: Josh, Chaz, Issy.

IC:Issy

Issy was panting by the time Josh stopped to talk to Chaz. Her mom wasn't much better. "I don't think I should use my powers again. I threw them off once,it wasn't easy." Issy said,concern etheced in her voice.

TAG-Chaz,Josh,any

IC:Chaz

Chaz got an idea but wasent sure if he could pull it off. " i have an idea but you all need to keep going." chaz ran back to a small narrowing near the school that he knew the mob would have to get through to catch up. he took a breath in and exhaled. he shot flames at the ground slowly digging a ditch. when it was deep enough he opened his mouth and lava filled the hole. he had never used his lava because it leaves him powerless for a while. when he was done he fell to his knees gasping for breath then he got up and ran to join the others. he thought to himself. Technecly im not hurting anyone.

Tag:any

Here's the deal, I don't know really whats going on with Issy and her mom, Josh,Chaz,Tasha, and Issy really need to get back in the game. So Genimay please reply to Chaz's post, and if ur dropping out, then you need to reply to my pm.

Ok, Kat, Dorian, and Mia were in the cafeteria. Mia just ran off, almost about to cry and Kat and Dorian are sitting across from each other at a table in the cafeteria. Jacob, if you would like to go to lunch or just jump in, then go right ahead. We need to get this together. Zelda, you need to jump in also. I think you are class, so Jacob, if that is the case, then you be in class with Zelda and you two will have the next lunch together. Chaz, Josh, Tasha, and Issy need to get going. Thanks ! Sorry for the post overflow, but it seems like everyone is jumbled up.

TAG- War_Hero, Tasha, Josh, Zelda, Genimay, Chaz, everyone

8. War_Hero

War_Hero Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2006
    OOC: So we are restarting a couple events back then?

9. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: Sadly Genimay has to leave Heroes. I am going to ask NaboosPrincess if we could restart this rpg because I don't like how it is started out and I need to fix the name and make a new first post and story line. We can rp for now until I get a reply from NaboosPrincess, and yes War_Hero we are restarting a couple events back from then. Thanks !

TAG-all

10. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    OOC: That's fine by me. There were a few things about my character I wasn't happy about, and also the way the story was going was nowhwere. I think restarting it will be good for everyone.

11. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: me too, I just sent a message to NaboosPrincess and hopefully she'll let us start over. Yeah, I also think that the story was going no where too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.