main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Hers" [Hapan 'fic: ??/?? - one-post!]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Thrawn McEwok, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Title: "Hers"
    Author: Thrawn McEwok
    Timeframe: ByTS? :p
    Characters: That would be telling!
    Summary: An interlude in the busy life of a Hapan Queen Mother
    Notes: Usual disclaimers apply. Have fun.

The ruling Mother of the Hapes Star Cluster nodded at the guards as the doors opened - smiling graciously at them. Then she stepped through; back into her private apartments in the Fountain Palace, still wearing her military uniform.

[i]Private?[/i] The smile faded to a humourless rictus. Nothing in her life was truly private - except perhaps one or two small corners of her heart.

With a sigh, she pulled off her gloves and slipped out of the dirty greatcoat, moving on to unbutton the ornate fastenings of the tight sky-blue tunic underneath. Dropping into a chintz armchair - fussily decorated, but luxuriously padded and deeply comfortable - she snapped the fingers of her right hand, and glanced at the near-naked slave waiting discretely in the shadows.

"A glass of water, please," she said.

He nodded, and walked across to the console, where a crystal decanter of iced water was waiting, along with a single glass. In the early summer heat, the water had to be refilled every half-hour to ensure that it always remained acceptably fresh for the royal pallate, but such things were expected at the court of the ruling Mother; and the slave was happy to obey.

She watched him work, feeling her good humour return a little. He was handsome - his body physically sculpted to make him something close to perfection; his movements smooth and elegant. As ever, he was dressed only in a loincloth and a collar, smooth, soft leather with burnished metal details.

From his looks, he was still so obviously a barbarian - but she rather liked that. There was a healthy admixture of barbarian blood in the Royal House of Hapes these days, after all - and at least this foreigner was in a position where his mere existence didn't provoke half the nobility into open rebellion.

She smiled at him, knowing that he dared not return the gesture.

There was a time when he had hated her for what had been done to him. But she had trained him well.

"Thank you." She smiled as he presented her with the goblet, and she took a sip. "Did you miss me?"

"Of course, Your Majesty," he replied - smooth words, accompanied by a deferential bow of his head.

"Tell me - do you resent what I have made you into?" Her eyebrows arched, amused.

"Not any more, my lady." The same even tone, the same obedient body-language - but in the Force, his aura flickered with sparks of lightning, hints at a different reaction.

"You are lying," she grinned.

"That is a fact," he nodded. "But that doesn't make any difference, does it?"

"I suppose not." She smiled at the suppressed outrage that shone within him, buried beneath long years of conditioning and training. "No, I think it is almost time to make your survival public."

He shivered inwardly, but his outward reaction could have fooled even her. Even with her Force-sense, only the bond she had forged between them enabled her to see the truth.

"My lady, I am not completely trained. I might still...."

"And you never will be. I value you too much for that." She hummed as she used the Force to release him from the upper levels of his conditioning, finishing her water and laying the glass down herself.

"I value your mind. Your company." She smiled. "Even if you hate me - and hate is, after all, an emotion very close to love."

She stood up, smiling at him as he stood in front of her. She reached out, savouring the deep-level control she held over him in the Force, and unfastened the loincloth from around his hips.

"Come on, slave. Time to make more heirs for Hapes."

He growled at her. "My name is [i]Anakin[/i]."

"I know," she smiled. "But you'll come anyway."

She strolled over to the bed, beckoning him after her.

And he followed - helpless, perfect.

Hers.

2. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    :eek: [face_mischief] so McEwok ;) :D =D= [face_mischief]

*more later when I have decided to watch TV or write :p *

EDIT:

very fitting :p

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

you more or less hinted one of the characters :p

[face_thinking] Kidan has the same Note :p *giggles*

[quote=Thrawn McEwok]The ruling Mother of the Hapes Star Cluster nodded at the guards as the doors opened - smiling graciously at them. Then she stepped through; back into her private apartments in the Fountain Palace, still wearing her military uniform.[/quote]

all the warrior queen mhh... :-?

[quote=Thrawn McEwok][i]Private?[/i] The smile faded to a humourless rictus. Nothing in her life was truly private - except perhaps one or two small corners of her heart.

With a sigh, she pulled off her gloves and slipped out of the dirty greatcoat, moving on to unbutton the ornate fastenings of the tight sky-blue tunic underneath. Dropping into a chintz armchair - fussily decorated, but luxuriously padded and deeply comfortable - she snapped the fingers of her right hand, and glanced at the near-naked slave waiting discretely in the shadows.[/quote]

she has her personal slave?
    I think you had him wearing such an outfit before? :-/

[quote=Thrawn McEwok]"A glass of water, please," she said.

He nodded, and walked across to the console, where a crystal decanter of iced water was waiting, along with a single glass. In the early summer heat, the water had to be refilled every half-hour to ensure that it always remained acceptably fresh for the royal pallate, but such things were expected at the court of the ruling Mother; and the slave was happy to obey.[/quote]

yeah, the majesty shouldn't drink too warm water after all :p

[quote=Thrawn McEwok]She watched him work, feeling her good humour return a little. He was handsome - his body physically sculpted to make him something close to perfection; his movements smooth and elegant. As ever, he was dressed only in a loincloth and a collar, smooth, soft leather with burnished metal details.[/quote]

no wonder her mood improves :p

[blockquote] All the attraction, the tension
    Don't you see baby, this is perfection[/blockquote]
    :-oo :-oo

[quote=Thrawn McEwok]From his looks, he was still so obviously a barbarian - but she rather liked that. There was a healthy admixture of barbarian blood in the Royal House of Hapes these days, after all - and at least this foreigner was in a position where his mere existence didn't provoke half the nobility into open rebellion.[/quote]

Maybe because in he is also half a noble? :p

[quote=Thrawn McEwok]She smiled at him, knowing that he dared not return the gesture.[/quote]

She got her self a puppet /:)

[quote=Thrawn McEwok]There was a time when he had hated her for what had been done to him. But she had trained him well.

"Thank you." She smiled as he presented her with the goblet, and she took a sip. "Did you miss me?"

"Of course, Your Majesty," he replied - smooth words, accompanied by a deferential bow of his head.

"Tell me - do you resent what I have made you into?" Her eyebrows arched, amused.

"Not any more, my lady." The same even tone, the same obedient body-language - but in the Force, his aura flickered with sparks of lightning, hints at a different reaction.

"You are lying," she grinned.[/quote]

And for that she needed the Force? :p
    Who likes to be a slave?

[quote=Thrawn McEwok]"That is a fact," he nodded. "But that doesn't make any difference, does it?"[/quote]

:O he is mocking her!

[quote=Thrawn McEwok]"I suppose not." She smiled at the suppressed outrage that shone within him, buried beneath long years of conditioning and training. "No, I think it is almost time to m

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Nothing in her life was truly private - except perhaps one or two small corners of her heart.

How sad. :(

Wow, and I was feeling sorry for her? I'm very curious to know her intent in making Anakin her slave. I cant decide if I like her or not, or even if he's really enjoying his role.

But that may you intent huh?

Excellent interlude!

4. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    :eek: [face_laugh] :D [face_devil] :cool:

That's just perfect, my friend. Anakin as Tenel Ka's slave boy is inspired work. =D= It raises any number of entirely wicked possibilities, and you know how I love 'fics that do that. ;) But the question remains...

What would Jacen say! [face_devil]

JD.

5. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    Very cool piece. Though, some of the mental images may haunt me for a while.

Private? The smile faded to a humourless rictus. Nothing in her life was truly private - except perhaps one or two small corners of her heart.

That line was perfect.

Great job on this. :)

6. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    How so?! [face_worried]

It could be Ta'a Chume, Teneniel Djo, Tenel Ka, or Allana!! :p

Or an OC! [face_mischief]

[face_blush] I liked his style?! [face_worried]

Not necessarily. All Hapan Queens probably wear military uniform when acting as military commander!

Both things are just typical of the Hapans, I think. You're getting ahead of yourself. [face_mischief]

:p

No, nothing to do with that. :p

Maybe?! [face_whistling]

Yes, she does. Outwardly, he's been conditioned - brainwashed, basically - to show no sign that he resents it. And in Hapan terms, this is a great honour!!

No, he's making a light joke because he knows she'll like it!

[face_mischief]

That's a good observation. I hadn't really thought of it in quite that depth, but you're right - it works well!! :D

Hah!!

[face_blush] Thank you!! :cool:

Maybe! ;)

Thank you!! [face_blush] :D

Not much that Tenel Ka didn't want him to?! [face_whistling]

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D :cool: [face_dancing]

- The Imperial Ewok

7. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    He nodded, and walked across to the console, where a crystal decanter of iced water was waiting, along with a single glass. In the early summer heat, the water had to be refilled every half-hour to ensure that it always remained acceptably fresh for the royal pallate, but such things were expected at the court of the ruling Mother; and the slave was happy to obey.

Hehe...a royal gets what a royal wants! [face_mischief]

She watched him work, feeling her good humour return a little. He was handsome - his body physically sculpted to make him something close to perfection; his movements smooth and elegant. As ever, he was dressed only in a loincloth and a collar, smooth, soft leather with burnished metal details.

=P~ x 100!!!

:D But you knew that already, didn't you? :p

What a lucky Hapan she is! I can see why he's her slave!
    ;)

From his looks, he was still so obviously a barbarian - but she rather liked that. There was a healthy admixture of barbarian blood in the Royal House of Hapes these days, after all - and at least this foreigner was in a position where his mere existence didn't provoke half the nobility into open rebellion.

A healthy admixture of barbarian blood in the royal house of hapes?? [face_thinking] Is there more to this than meets the eye, perhaps?? Like, she's been with this barbarian before, and he's "sown his seeds" so to speak??

"I suppose not." She smiled at the suppressed outrage that shone within him, buried beneath long years of conditioning and training. "No, I think it is almost time to make your survival public."

:eek: "Survivial??"

[face_thinking]

"I value your mind. Your company." She smiled. "Even if you hate me - and hate is, after all, an emotion very close to love."

How true that is...

She stood up, smiling at him as he stood in front of her. She reached out, savouring the deep-level control she held over him in the Force, and unfastened the loincloth from around his hips.

:eek: A naughty little Hapan!! [face_mischief] But I very much appreciated that little tidbit of information... ;)

"Come on, slave. Time to make more heirs for Hapes."

Ooh goodie!!!

*wishes he was my slave*

But "more" heirs for Hapes [face_thinking] Kinda ties in with the "barbarian blood" line...

He growled at her. "My name is Anakin."

:eek: I didn't see that one coming!!!

:eek: :eek:

But I knew there was a reason I loved the slave so much! :D Now I just love him that little bit more....
    =P~ ;)

"I know," she smiled. "But you'll come anyway."

Touche.

She strolled over to the bed, beckoning him after her.

And he followed - helpless, perfect.

Hers.

:D Great ending! =D=

This was an awesome little viggie, ImpWok! :D [face_love] I can't believe I missed this before!!! I love the fact that the slave is Anakin! :)

And I have to admit, at first I thought the Hapan was Allana, but then, as you pointed out, I realized that it would be a little...ahem...incestuous for Allana and Anakin to have a little "fling" going on...

So, in conclusion, I know how a renewed respect for Tenel Ka...something I never thought I'd say about such a cardboard-canon character! ;) :D

Wonderful job, my friend!
    :)

Ant. ]-}

8. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    Especially slightly mad Force-sensitive ones? :p

Only the best for the reigning Mother?! :D

Well, Teneniel Djo and Jacen Solo are certainly both outsiders... at this point in the 'fic, you could even just read it as Ta'a Chume comparing her barbarian slave favourably with her barbarian daughter-in-law, because he knows (or rather, has been taught) his place...

[face_mischief]

yeah... [face_peace]

A little bit... [face_mischief]

*grins* A pleasant surprise?! o_O :D

Anakin: *frustrated, conflicted silence*

I happen to have a lot of time for Tenel Ka, myself... but I'm glad you liked the 'fic! :D [face_dancing]

:cool:

- The Imperial Ewok

9. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    This 'fic is so good that it deserves an "UP!"

:D

10. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Thrawn, I am now traumatized for life.

11. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    Well... someone really liked this 'fic - liked it enough to nominate it for "Most Underrated" in the Fan Fic Awards, the category that only requires one nomination to reach the voting stage... [face_blush]

Either that, or else I'm dealing with someone with a rather sharp sense of humour, who thought that it would be funny to bring the 'ship and storyline to a wider audience in the awards...

Thanks, either way... I think...? :confused:

Was it you who nommed this?! o_O [face_blush]

Really? o_O :p :confused:

- The Imperial Ewok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.