main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Hershey Comicon

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DRK_HLMT, Apr 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Hardware Wars Merchadise Arrives

We just received word that there will be some Star Wars fan film guests and merchandise at Hershey's Comiccon. Details:
    Princess Anne-droid (Aka Cindy Freeling) will kick off the Premiere release of officially Licensed Hardware Wars merchandise at the Sweetest Place on this side of the galaxy.
    Come join Cindy Freeling as she kicks off the new line of Hardware Wars merchandise May 2 & 3, 2003 at the Hershey Comicon in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

For more information on this spectacular event, please visit www.hersheycomicon.com To view the new Hardware Wars merchandise, visit www.exclusivecollectibles.com

We should also add we just got our hands on one of the pre-release version of their cap and vintage lunch box. The cap is standard, but the lunch box is fantastic! A fun throwback for fans of the late 70s, early 80s and the original fan film.

You know I will be there!!! Should we make this a Fanforce outing???? Would be cool!!!11!!!11 Cindy Freeling will be there!!

[image=http://www.hersheycomicon.com/pics/cindy2.jpg]

:::swooning::: [face_love]

2. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Holy Star Wars Converted Mauser Pistols!

She's a HOTTIE!!!!

3. Takwolf

Takwolf Jedi Master star 2

May 9, 2002
    Bump

Did any go May 2ed?
    Anyone going June 20-21?

Tak

4. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Unfortunately Tak my son was sick so I missed it. :(

I really want to go to the June one though. Scott Matthews a.k.a. Fluke Starbucker as well as Cindy Freeling a.k.a Princess Anne Droid will be there this time!!

I would like to plan a meeting place where those that are going could meet up and travel there together as a group. That way we won't miss anyone going. Say maybe the Wendy's parking lot in Linthicum or if anyone knows a better place we could plan to get together just post it here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.