main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

He's Dead (JA story kind of)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Borme, Oct 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
    I had nothing to do so I started to write this with the help of my bestest best friend (don't ask long story). This story came around in honor of padawan3 who gave us the idea, but doesn't know. It came from on of your post to my story 'True Family.' Now to the story.

-------------------------------

He's dead I can't believe it. I mean he is gone never to come back. I don't think I can go on not like this not when he is dead. He was everything to me but now he's gone now he's dead. What should I do? How will live now? He is gone forever I now sit here and cry. Everyone says it's okay but I know it's not because he?s dead.

-----------------------------

So what do you think. Can you tell I had nothing to do.

2. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    interesting... post more!

3. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    Cool. But Who's dead, and who's the one thinking there?
    Is it Obi-Wan after Qui-Gon died? Luke after Old Ben died? Han after Chewacca died?
    WHO!?!

4. Jedi_Borme

Jan 17, 2000
    here is the rast of that part.
    ---------------------

I stand here looking at his body. Never to see the smile on his face, the twinkle in his eyes. How I miss him so. Why is he dead? Only if I moved faster. If I had listened to the Force, I could have saved him but now he is dead.
    Master Yoda and Master Windu keep telling me that I will heal in time but I wont I can?t. He was so close to me the only true family I ever had. Please someone help me, I can?t live now that he is gone that he is dead.

---------------------------
    I will post the next part sone.

5. Tenel'Ka

Apr 5, 2000
    just realised,if it's sort of a JA fic, than all of those are ruled out...aren't they?
    MORE!

6. Jedi_Borme

Jan 17, 2000
    Okay here is the last part of this very short story.
    ------------------------

I stand here looking at him. He cries and I can?t do anything to make him stop. Why did our bond have to be so strong, it?s ripping him a part. I want to give him a hung and tell him in time we will be together again. I never got to tell him how much I loved him, how much I liked to be with him.
    Please someone help him. He can?t be alone, not now, not when he is like this. I stand here filling so helpless. I promise to be with you again, but please stop crying and look at all that you still have to live for. All you can still do. I will be with you always.

Please come back to me. I can?t stand it anymore. I need you with me. I know you will always be in my heart forever. I will do all that I can to honor you. Wait for me and in time I will come to be with you. I will love you forever little one, my son, my Obi-Wan.

-----------------------
    This was a AU story now that I think of it. Tell me if you liked it or not.

7. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    I like so far. I look forward to learning how and why he died, if he is really dead!

8. Tenel'Ka

Apr 5, 2000
    so SAD!!! *sniff*

9. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    That was so sad. Your right i had no idea. Poor Obi-wan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.