main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL He's Dead, Jim

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RogueScribner, Sep 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    [image=http://www.geoexplorer.co.uk/sections/diary/diary_images/australia/tumbleweed_parachilna.jpg]

2. askywalker98

askywalker98 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Umm... Am I the only one that didnt get that one? Woosh, gone over my head?

3. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    I was commenting on what a ghost town this board has been of late. Hence the "He's Dead, Jim" and the pic of tumbleweed.

L8r

4. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Ha, Anthony, we were in the same boat, but I was lucky enough to show up after the explanation. In fairness, I see you're point Mike. But there's been a shake-up lately in our ranks, so things are shaky. We'll make it through, keep the saber lit.

5. raiza123

raiza123 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    Sorry I haven't posted more lately but between scuba class, work, going out with my friends and working out I've been slightly distracted. Last weekend I was in the Keys scuba diving, this weekend I'm going up to Raleigh and thumbing my nose at a hurricane while flying. Well, no one accused my life of being dull. Of course the SW aspect is the most exciting of all. What's everyone else been up to?
    I guess some of us are talking more in person with the get-togethers than we are posting but everything has patterns and I'm sure we'll return to "normal" eventually.

Well, see ya around!

Melanie

6. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    Not dead... more like hibernating

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.