main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Hey all

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darion_Blade, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darion_Blade

Darion_Blade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2001
    Hey all,
    Guess what I am back around. I know most of you are going "who the hell are you?" and then the rest are going "Crap not him again"...

Anyway wanted to say thanks for the support. for Jeditalk. I know we disappeared, but I needed a break. And I needed time to just be a normal fan again.
    Anyway
    hello again
    Darion

2. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    Nice to see you!

3. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Hey, Darion. Good to see you again. How are you enjoying your "retirement"? Any chance you'd come out to the Midwest for a convention or something? Wizard World and Gen Con are two big ones this summer.

Phil

4. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Whoa, the guy who used to do Jedi Talk used to live in Chicago and this is him? [face_shocked]

Cool. :D

5. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    Yep.........another victim to stalk............

6. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I haven't been around too long...so I am in the "who the hell are you" group...

:D
    but anyone who has/had anything to do with anything Jedi is #1 in my book....

7. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    "Yep.........another victim to stalk........."

He WOULD be, but it appears he live too far away now. :(

Still, has he heard the new CF rules? New or returning members must e-mail me their social security numbers so we can make sure we know we're dealing with the actual you. :)

8. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Darion hosted an weekly online Star Wars-themed Internet radio talk show called Jedi Talk. It was on every Sunday night and featured a toll-free number. There was also an IRC channel that people would participate in while the show ran. It ran from February 1999 to September 2002. Darion and his crew stayed in the Chicago Force block of rooms at Star Wars Celebration II and broadcast live from their room. It was a great show while it was on. It also resulted in a number of friendships with fellow Star Wars fans. The show was from Salt Lake City. I don't think Darion has ever lived in Chicago.

Phil

9. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    rats...
    I missed that....
    I am not a big "on-line" person....

10. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    Darion! Glad to see you around. You may recognize from my work under previous nicknames, such as "Soulraven". I use Hazmatt now because, well, I do.

Hey, quick question: my wife is making a pilgrimage to the Beehive State in mid-April. Any chance I could have her stop by and pick up an archive CD(s)? It would be really, really cool (for me, at least).

11. BroSuess

BroSuess Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    I was wondering if there was any talks about starting up the Jedi Talk again...well...I was going to ...uh....think about starting it up agin...but I DON'T want to step on any toes!!!!
    I couldn't do it as well as you guys did ...but it is missed.
    just let me know! ;)

12. Darion_Blade

Darion_Blade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2001
    Hey all,
    As we said when we went off the air,
    fell free to start new shows.
    I dont think you should call it Jedi Talk. But that is on you.
    and as for archives. something is right around the bend you will love stay tuned.
    v.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.