main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY HEY ALL

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lando-ROTJ, Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lando-ROTJ

Lando-ROTJ Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2003
    ok...im a 15 year old that is a HUGE SW FAN!!yea...there is no one here that even remotely likes star wars and i need people to talk to =\. Im a major reader of star wars and such. i dont know if u can help me but, is there any conventions or something around the rochester area that i could go to because im lonley =(. Just reply and it will be GREATLY apreciated

2. Lando-ROTJ

Apr 27, 2003
    i live in shortsville/manchester N.Y. (u probly have no idea where that is but, errr well u never know Thank YOU =) !!!

3. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    You could join our FanForce or at least come to our next meeting... ;) it's at 1:30 PM on May 4 at SPoT Coffee (which is 200 East Avenue in the city). A few of us are about your age (myself included) and most of us read Star Wars books as well, so you might enjoy it. ;)

4. Lando-ROTJ

Apr 27, 2003
    ill probly come =) and now im really excited.hehehehe. i hope to cya there, and all the rest of u hehehe

5. BWD912zeta

BWD912zeta Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    hello, always nice to meet another fan. I hope you can make a meeting.

6. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Gah, another meeting I can't make it to. I've got Grease at school, our last performance of the run. Thank God it'll all be over in less than a week.

7. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    hey Chris... when exactly will you be able to actually come to something? Because I want to know when to bring a camera so we'll have proof you were there. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.