main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HEY ALL!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by DarthKoRnRawker, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Hello everyone!!!

Some of you may know me...most of you prob dont. But yeah I tried to re-establish a proper FanForce along with DarthSantos and another dear friend JediCerasiKaDela.

Those were bittersweet times. It was great because I got to meet some awesome people who also loved Star Wars as much as I do...I mean it's great when someone knows what the Executor is and who understands you when you say "Stay on Target! Stay on Target!"

Anyways, the point is that the last time I was here was A LONG TIME AGO and well I will try my best to come here and contribute to what goes on around here. I may not be so good at my Star Wars trivia as I used to due to the fact that my interest for SW was kinda dulled after ROTS (I mean it sucked so yeah), but my love for SW will never die!

So you know just come here and post SOMETHING!!! If there is activity people will come and who knows...we may get back into the habit of meeting up somewhere and having some fun!!!

Allright everyone take care and remember that "THE FORCE WILL BE WITH, ALWAYS!!!"

2. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
  3. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
  4. Minela

Minela Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2005
    [face_whistling] ...still around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.