main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hey all!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by astropaz, Oct 31, 2012.

1. astropaz

astropaz Jedi Padawan

Oct 31, 2012
    Hi all,

I'm a long time fan and after the recent news decided to join up and see what other fans have to say about it all and share my own opinions as well.
    Look forward to joining the community and seeing you around.

Cheers

Paz.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Failte Nua Duine

Welcome aboard, Paz. Currently, the discussions about the new films are in "Films" and "Community". Look around and get a feel for the site. If you happen to have any questions or difficulties, just check with us in here. We got yo' back.

3. astropaz

astropaz Jedi Padawan

Oct 31, 2012
    Thanks for the welcome.
    Having a browse around now. Love your avatar too, so many big announcements in one week.

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Fair enough. If anything seems difficult to find, one of will know whether it exists on here or not, so ask away. My avatar is from the upcoming remake of Evil Dead. It's just makes for a good pic for an avatar, I think. And, yeah, definitely a big week for SW news.

5. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
  6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Astropaz! :)

The big announcement brought some new members to this forum. That's cool! :D Have you found the board "SW VII" already? If not, let us know.

You also might want to check out your local FanForce. There you can meet other SW fans from your area and if you want even meeting them in RL (may it on a convention/celebration or at a special FanForce meeting). No matter what, it's lots of fun. :D

Enjoy your stay! :)