main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Hey Atticus

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by RSG-503, Oct 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RSG-503

RSG-503 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2004
    I found that video and made you a copy. It is a video, so I hope you have a VCR, so many people are going with just DVD these days. I can mail it to you or we can meet somewhere. Let me know what's best for you, and I'll see if it works for me :D

Russ

2. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    What video is this? or is that SECRET BUSINESS?!

3. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I think it's a conspiracy.

Usually "this" kinda stuff happens in PMs, but they obviously wanted us to see the transfer plans. [face_thinking]

I smell a rat.

4. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Exactly what I was thinking...INTERESTING....[face_thinking]

5. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Thanks for making me a copy and I do have a VCR, thats the only thing that my friend doesnt steal of mine since its so old tech.

Hmmm, Well, we could meet up if you arent to far away from Salem, I dont trust the mail very much, they are a bunch of savages that run it...well except for my mom and stepdad ofcourse. :D So yeah we can meet if you want. Doesnt matter when really, Im free almost all day sowhenver you get the free time to do it.

Thanks again for doing this, it will be fun watching it. :D

6. RSG-503

Aug 17, 2004
    It's a video of an ewok doing a strip tease.... Really it's just an old Goosebumps episode that has a very young Hayden Christensen guest starting. I was looking all over for where the PM was on this board turns out it was in front of me all along lol

I'm in Silverton so I go to Salem at least once a week. I will be going over Monday night or early Tuesday to pick up a certain DVD. So if there's a time around then we could meet, that would be cool

7. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Ok, that day works for me. Ill be stnading in line at walmart for the dvd. So we can meet before that or maybe even at that line depeending on which store you were going to go to.

And I CANT WAIT to see the ewok doing the strip tease, I heard that it was a million times better than the one movie with Demi Moore and Burt Reynolds.

8. RSG-503

Aug 17, 2004
    What Walmart are you going to? I plan on going to the one on Lancaster.

9. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    thats the one I was thinking about. Ill be ressed up in my Anakin outfit...the only expertly made Anakin outfit that makes all of the other ones look like Saturday night specials. :D

10. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Walmart talk again......Man. :mad:
    At least call it by a code name or something so I don't have to hear it's name. ;)

Hay, Atticus, I like your new Icon......It fits you.[face_skull]

11. RSG-503

Aug 17, 2004
    Cool, see you there then. I'll be the 6'4" guy with reddish brown hair and beard lol

tramlaw, Tramlaw, TRAMLAW :D

I hate going to walmart, but I want that DVD. I'm a sell out I know

12. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    I know what you mean, if they werent seeling that extra dvd I would go to best buy. See you at Tramlaw, Im 6'6" and a skinny twig.

Thanks, I figured I would join in and pretend to be our president for a awhile aswell. I wouldnt want him to feel lonely :D

13. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
  14. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Walmart... *shakes fist*

15. RSG-503

Aug 17, 2004
    Good, you should be very easy to spot then, not too many tall skiny Anakins around :D I was afraid I would have to go up to everyone dressed like Anakin and ask them if they want to see naked ewoks :D

16. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
  17. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Ill make a sign that says "Naked Ewoks are SSSOOOOO HOT!!! If that will help you out at all. ;)

18. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    I think it would help them more if you dressed up like a Naked Ewok. [face_laugh]

19. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    I thought almost all Ewoks are naked?

Unless they're talking about someth...

[face_worried]

[face_sick]

:_|

20. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Hehehe, well I would but I would look more like a naked Wookiee then the ratings board would get pissed since I wasnt wearing any pants.

21. RSG-503

Aug 17, 2004
    they have headdresses on, well, until they take them off :D

22. RSG-503

Aug 17, 2004
    Atticus where were you? I got to mart of walls at 11:45 and left at about 12:20. Did we cross paths? Or did I take off too soon. Looks like we will have to try again :)

23. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Sorry about that, we just missed eachother. I took a nap and didnt wake 12:20 so yeah we just missed eachother. Sorry for keepung you waiting, I guess you can just amil it to me now. I hope you have fun watching it though. :)

24. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
  25. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well since we were on the subject of Walm...I mean TRAMLAW :D there is a documentary that just came out to Salem cinemas that is about how bad TRAMLAW is. I will definately see it because I like documentaries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.