main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey Baby, Let's Frack.....(JCN/Games/FB/CDK unoffical BattleStar Galactica Thread) *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Archive: State College, PA' started by pat-fett, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    With interest with most of us in this show I thought we should have a thread so we can stop annoying Flare in convincing him of the greatness of this show.

I'll start with a few comments by me and Daj carried over by the Bring back Games thread.

Night4554:You people need a bsg board.

Daj:Too lazy. I don't have the energy to find another board I like, figure out the community, and work my way through the ranks there. It's easier to just gush is the social threads here.

Pat:I'm on the same page with you Daj. As it is I'm only posting here and in games.

Another great Episode Friday BTY with a twist.

Flare:Someone let me borrow the season one DVDs

Daj:Season one's not out for another 9 days yet.

Didn't you see that coming a little though Pat? I mean anymore you have to assume almost everyone is one.

Pat:When they showed the blonde hair I was thinking that it was going to be Col. Tigh's wife. I have suspected her of being a Cylon for a while now. The thought of the reporter hadn't entered my mind.

Ok Brillant idea....... Let's make SC the unoffical BSG board.

I'll just add this. It was said that there are 8 Cylons in the fleet. Maybe the number was 9. So we know about Sharon, or the one that tried to kill Adama, the reporter, and I think the that the bomber from last season was one. So that leaves us with 5 or 6 left. I think that's right. So the question is who do you thinik is a Cylon? I already said I think Tigh's wife is one. There has to be one or two that is a shocker though that you wouldn't expect. Someone like the President or maybe one of the seconary characters like the chief.

2. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    The Colonel's wife cannot be a cylon. She's evil. We love to hate her. Works so much better as a human than cylon.

3. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    She was tested early in the Season (or last season) she's not a Cylon. Apollo can't be because of his father. I don't know who else could be though. I'll think about it.

4. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    But wasn't that whole thing a sham by Baltar? Or am I remembering wrong?

5. Aragorn327

Aug 20, 2001
    It worked, as he found Sharon was one, but then he just decided he'd rather not tell anyone what he found.

The episode ended with Six asking him, "so, is she?" and he said, "I'll never tell."

6. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    Ok I knew there was a reason why I was thinking she was one. TY for clearing up my memory.

7. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    So im totally spoiled now and don't need to watch it. [face_dance]

8. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    I don't think anyone who is "old" in the show is a cylon as they just have too big of a history. Bill and Tigh go back 40 years at least so I highly doubt the Cylons planted either one just. I don't know how long Tigh's been married to Ellen but I'm sure they've been married for a while. I just think its the "youth" who are the cylons for they don't have as much history and not as many people would know them.

Take Boomer. A sleeper agent with her life pre-programmed (memories) is probably created and goes straight to the academy to literally begin her life. Not a soul in the world would know anything about her past.

Edit: And I mentioned turning this board into a BSG board first. [face_plain]

9. Aragorn327

Aug 20, 2001
    So, remember how I said I'd come up with Games Forum rpg stats before the end of the summer?

Looks like I lied. But I've got a possible fix...which happens to be on topic with this thread.

I've been bouncing around rules/plotness for a BSG rpg...and I'd like to alpha/beta test 'em with you guys, if you'd like.

It'd be fairly laid back ruleswise, easy to follow and play. I'd like to use Teamspeak for playing it, with AIM up in the background for dice rolls and paranoia notes.

I'll go into more detail once I've gauged the reaction of if there's interest for it.

10. Errant_Venture

Feb 21, 2002
    I think thats a really supar idea there Mister Arriegorn. I'm game for that!

Can I be one of the characters who gets killed by those mother fracking cylons?

11. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    Ill do it

12. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    If I can find time I'm down.

Sorry EV I didn't notice you say that b4. I just noticed all the talk of BGS increase between this fourm and games. Plus Flare's balling about the talk. :p I was trying to get my mind off things and was inspired to just up and make a thread.

Edit: Nice just noticed the header change. GJ

13. CommanderSesfan

CommanderSesfan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    This effort is entirely supported by the CDK, as is Our God Rich's restructuring of the local links.

In other news, Lucy Lawless actually gets HOTTER the older she gets....

14. Errant_Venture

Feb 21, 2002
    S'ok Pat.

Awesome episdoe.

[font color=black]PEGASUS PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS! PEGASUS![/color]

15. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    //was just spoilt

OMG NO, ALREADY? OMG OMG OMG

16. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    I didn't read this entire thread.

17. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    No biggie, it's just nerd speculation.

18. CommanderSesfan

Jun 1, 2001
    Is it still speculation when the trailer for next week's episode includes photographs of said spoiler?

19. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    I was talking about the first topic about the cylon guessing game. But I'll say yay for the hot bajoran(SP?) from ST:TNG coming on next week.

20. CommanderSesfan

Jun 1, 2001
    Weren't the Bajorans from DS9?

21. Errant_Venture

Feb 21, 2002
    I think they made their first appearance in TNG and then DS9 whored em out as if they were nothing.

22. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    EV is correct. The actress who is playing Adama's superior played a recurring character LT.Ro who was the first Bajoran I think. In fact if you remember Major Keria from DS9 she was a rip off of the LT.Ro character.

23. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    OMG!!!!!!!!! WHY CAN'T IT BE JAN. ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great cliff hanger I thought. Plus Cylon rape was introduced. =D=

24. Aragorn327

Aug 20, 2001
    Oh, by the way, I win the nerd contest hands down. My first official college paper was about BSG.

25. pat-fett

Mar 17, 2001
    That's pretty funny. What class?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.