main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Hey, can i join this group.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Sheridan, Mar 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Sheridan

Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2001
    Hey there fellow TO SW fans...I really had no idea there was such a group and know that I know there is I would like to join...would it at all be possible...or is it too exclusive?!?!?!

2. KingBob

KingBob Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2000
    That all depends, do you knwo the secret password, if you do can you tell me, I locked myself out and the parrot won't open the door until I tell him the secret password, but the thing that bothers me is that I never told him the secret password so even if I did find out, how would he know.

King Bob

ps we're all friendly round here, except for krax, watch out for that guy :)

3. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Yes, ramblings of King Bob (possibly chocolate milk and cheese block induced) aside, we're a friendly and open group, of course you can join, in fact you basically already have. Watch the forum closely for announcements about gatherings. I'm hoping to organize a movie night or afternoon sometime this weekend.

In the mean time, feel free to tell us a bit about yourself. If you dig through the old threads I'm sure you'll find the rest of us doing the same, Tracy or anyone, do you have the names of the threads handy?

And yes, you might want to stay away from Krax, whom my spell checker thinks might be Kraal ;-)

4. Jedi_Sheridan

Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2001
    Well I am a student of the GTA (Whitby to be precise...in my last asemester of OAC (ick). i have loved SW since i was a child and have been inspired to enter the film industry...I share a wealth of SW knowledge for any that wish to ask me questions...I will try my best to answer them...I often go by the persona of R8-D8 a character I have created...(currently a site is under construction to show the character's history and i will return to post it later when its complete)

Hope to be a productive member and wish you all the best of luck....

5. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Wow I was born in Ajax !!!
    or hatched, depending on who you ask.

Welcome young Jedi !!!

6. krax_13

krax_13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2001
    Well Jedi Sheridan, I don't think anybody in this group could possibly be called productive, and you'd really stand out if you were. But that just begs the question of what is a productive Star Wars fan?
    (This philosophical moment was paid for by Greg)

As for these two fellows who say you should watch out for me, well they're supposedly my friends.

-Joseph

ps. David, I just remembered that you still owe me $5.

7. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Yeah David, I just remember you owe ME $5 as well! Now pay up, or eat my jim shorts...get it? jim shorts...my name's Jim and you owe me-JIM-five dollars. C'mon pay up or watch your shadow...

I would have to agree with Krax though, productivity is not what we are about. Perhaps you, Jedi_Sheridan can teach us the ways of productivity but we'll probably not listen and end up re-encountering what we did, in great detail, when we walked from one room to another...as has been done in the past.

8. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Joseph, yes, I think you're right. Adam or Jim, whoever you are and whatever orientation you are in at the moment, I'm pretty sure I don't owe you any money.

9. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    Well...I think technically you owe me money too, but our debt history is too long, complicated, and tangled to figure out in one post...or thread...

Cris~

10. KingBob

KingBob Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2000
    Well I can't say I remember paying for that philosophical moment, but you can be sure that if I paid for it, the money was obtained through legal means.

King Bob

11. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Hello Jedi Sheridan,
    We have a thread called welcome to fanforce that we encourage each new member to post their name and a bit about themselves i.e. hey got into Star Wars. It gives us an idea of what everyone's interests are, their age, how found each other and what everyone's like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.