Hey Cheryl! Tell us how the trip went!

Discussion in 'Snohomish County, WA' started by DarthBreezy, Jul 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    See, as one of the founding members os Mos Everett, you are still ours :p

Hope you're doing ok!
  2. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It was a long drive. We took about 12 hours each day. Had to stop extra for the cats. I forgot to check with the first hotel about having cats in the room - it was a no pet hotel. So we snuck them in. The 2nd hotel allowed pets so it was easier. It was hot the entire trip and it is still hot here.

We arrived on the 11th, unloaded on the 12th and have been doing tourist stuff with our son for the past couple of days. We've squeezed into a 2 bedroom apartment, using the 2nd bedroom as storage for now. Even after getting rid of a lot of stuff, we still have a lot of things.

The house sale got delayed and almost fell through. Hopefully, we'll have our money on Monday.

Once we are all situated with our sale proceeds and jobs, we'll start getting the stuff together for building the house.
  3. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Holy cow! Well at least you made it there in one piece!!![:D]
  4. AmmersVI Jedi Master

star 4
    Glad to hear you made it! Hope the rest goes smoothly and the weather is a bit cooler for you.
  5. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    well, at least it hasn't been boring ;)

Glad to see you made it safe and sound. Keep us up to date on how things are going on this new adventure in life you and the hubby have undertaken.
  6. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Finally got the proceeds on the sale of our house. Paid off most of our credit debt - still have some from the move that hasn't shown up yet. We've got most of the apartment together. Just need to purchase a couple of more items. Tomorrow we are going to get our Arizona licenses.
    I'm still unemployed and I should be looking for work...Soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.