main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Hey, did anyone from Sac go to Celebration 2?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Rattak_Sal-Solo, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rattak_Sal-Solo

Rattak_Sal-Solo Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2002
    Just wondering. I saw some SF people, but no Sac folks.

2. rogue1yg

rogue1yg Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2002
    I was there. Met alot of people from the bay area but no one from here. Too bad. It was alot of fun. Can't wait for C3.

3. Cial

Cial Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2002
    I was there also, had a great time and I met 2 people from the Sac area. Only wish they would have planned that "Free Book Giveaway" better :p

-Cial

4. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    That's awesome! I'm jealous.

5. Rattak_Sal-Solo

Rattak_Sal-Solo Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2002
    Yeah, that book giveaway was really poorly planned, I didn't get a single one, and I noticed that they were all gone the first day! Was it just me, or did it seem like the whole convention was a bit poorly planned? It seems like they had no idea that 25,000 people a day were gonna show up. Not enough seating, not enough room, not enough books, not enough figures! There was a football stadium there, ya think they could have used it!

6. rogue1yg

rogue1yg Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2002
    My sis and I missed out on the welcome ceremony but we did make it to the book give away table. We saw people just loading books in their bags. By the time we got up there,they limited us to 5-7 books. I heard later the limit was 2-3. I did get my Jorg Sacul figure and my sis got 1 for herself and a friend. I wasn't hoarding the figures like others were. At 5am, I was in line to get in Saturday. Although it seemed most of our time was spent in lines, we did get a chance to meet alot of other fans. I had gone to C1 also and knew exactly to expect. It will be the same for C3, no matter how organized the event is. At least we had excellent weather.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.