main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Hey do you guys remember the "PeopleMover Stormtrooper"?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BlueHarvest1138, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueHarvest1138

BlueHarvest1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 24, 2003
    You can find a report and pictures:
    http://www.swstartours.net/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=236&Itemid=54

Send me some info if you have it.

2. suzina

suzina Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2007
    Oh now I remember that Stormtrooper! Wow, I had totally forgot. I wasn't even into star wars back then and I remember it.

I havn't seen it anywhere for years though... including while I was working at california adventure.

3. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    yea hes in the star trader now

4. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Yeah he is, isn't he...but he isn't doing that weird wobble movement he did when he was standing there as you rode past him.

5. MandalorFett

MandalorFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2006
    Wow, that's quite a flashback! anyone remember the Journey Through Inner Space that the Star Tours Ride replaced? Now that'll take you back a few years.;)

6. BlueHarvest1138

BlueHarvest1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 24, 2003
    Naw the Peoplemover Trooper was slightly animated (Rocked side to side). The one in the Star Tours exit shop (Star Traders) is from a company called Illusive Concepts? They also made life size props of Han in Carbonite, Vader and Boba Fett.

7. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    freom what the staff told me they took it down and put it in the trader

8. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    That's what they told me too.

FLASHBACK!!!! Oh yes.. Adventure Through Innerspace... Where you got smaller and smaller and "went inside" an atom. LOL Best part...not getting freaked out by the giant eyeball looking at you through the microscope! Man..that brings back memories. ;)

9. Donald

Donald Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2005
    You can still see microscope (or whatever that thing is called) when you're in the ride. Just before you exit the space station after Capt Rex makes the wrong turn at the start of the ride.

10. Sith_Hunter

Sith_Hunter Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2001
    I miss the Adventure through Inner Space. I also miss the lower prices they used to charge at the gate, too.

11. TK0421

TK0421 Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2004
    They really should have put Star Tours where the Golden Eye theater is and left Innerspace alone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.