main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Hey Everybody!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GrandAdmiral_Frank, Oct 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    We all know the moon is not made of green cheese...but what if it were made of barbecue spare ribs? Would you eat it then? I would! Heck, I'd have seconds and then polish it off with a tall cool budweiser!

Now Star Wars Episode III is coming out in 203 days, that's gotta be exciting!

Looks like I'm outta of time! I'll be back! Cubs win, cubs win!

2. GrandAdmiral_Frank

Aug 26, 2003
    Now joining us this morning all the way from Tucson is _Xanatos_. Now X I know that Star Wars Episode III is coming out, but what about C3?

3. _Xanatos_

_Xanatos_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2003
    Yes it will be big. I am not sure if the TFF has anything going for it on the C3 front but I it may be too late. I can say that there some people in town who are going.

4. GrandAdmiral_Frank

Aug 26, 2003
    That's somethin' else! Heck I know I'm going. In fact I am going with two others named Mark and Jesse, it'll be the greatest event life has ever seen.

If anyone in Tucson is interested in going you can still get tickets but good luck with hotel reservations in the vicinity of the Indianapolis Convention Center.

5. _Xanatos_

_Xanatos_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2003
    Yes rooms will be hard to get now, but I still recommend any fan try to go.

For more info go to starwarscelebrationIII.com

As far as I know though there is no official fan force trip. I know that there is one for the SDFF. But the TFF is probably too late.

6. GrandAdmiral_Frank

Aug 26, 2003
    As long as you can get there, heck, I'd hide myself in a car or mail myself to the convention center in a box. I'd even hijack a Greyhound and take SW fans to there.

Well, that's all the time we have this morning, we'll see you again!

Cubs win, cubs win.

7. aurra

aurra Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2004
    Anyone with suggestions on where to start? I got my ticket a while ago... just no hotel room! You think I would have learned after comic con ;o) I was lucky there lol...

Judy

8. aurra

aurra Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2004
    Just thought, I am actually going to be driving to this, I have a four door truck. I need room for my R7 if I get him done, and my costumes (all in the back of the truck) but I can help out getting people there, if they dont mind the looong drive. Just chip in gas money lol

Judy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.