hey everybody

Discussion in 'Idaho Falls, ID' started by Jedi-Nads, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Nads Jedi Knight

i made it to phoenix safe and sound and even had tears in my eyes when i past the phoenix city limit sign. i'm glad to be back amidst the most psycho drivers on the planet. i don't have a phone set up yet, so i can't call anybody. work is well, it's hot as he@# and my computer at work laughs like yoda from esb. there are wookie and r2 sounz coming from other computers. this place is great! i'll check in from time to time to say hello and see what eveybody's up to.

later.
  2. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    Good to hear from you, man. You ain't missing much up here. Right now it's cold and rainy. Yep, we're still getting April's weather in June...
  3. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Glad to see you made it there dude. I am still very confused as to why you would choose to go to that inferno, but to each his own.

Be safe, use sunscreen, and drink lots of water dude.
  4. Jedi-Nads Jedi Knight

it's like moving from hoth to tatooine. i just saw rots for the 5th time last night. it was great! the other day i went to a gigantaloid comic shop called atmomic comics and spent $20 on star wars and the man with the screaming brain comics. this place was cool. lots of stuff.

anyway, see ya.
  5. spiralpadawan Jedi Knight

star 1
    glad you made it Heber! don't be a stranger.
  6. Jedi-Nads Jedi Knight

my mission has been successful! after searching about 20 walmarts in 3 states i managed to find a titanium at-rt in a tucson walmart! now it's time to find a mace windu unleashed. i almost went to see rots for the 6th time this weekend but the theater was actually full at the time we wanted to go see it. we're going to try again next weekend. so, when's everybody going to move down? we can all share a one bedroom apartment like all the day laborers. (it would be racist if i said mexicans).
  7. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Heber,

If you get a chance, you should pick up The Haunted's album "Revolver". It rocks hard!!
  8. Jedi-Nads Jedi Knight

speaking of haunted. they are going to be at ozzfest this year. so are in flames, iron maiden, as i lay dying, rob zombie, and several other killer bands. go to www.98kupd.com to see the line up or ticket master. i'm going to try to get tix. it's in aug. adam, maybe you could come down and go to da show! i picked up strapping young lad's alien disc. sweet butt kicking music, yo!

less than a month and it'll be time to search for the new unleashed figures. i'm still having trouble getting a phone. it'll probably be another couple weeks. i may try to buy a condo instead of renting an apartment. talk atcha folks later.
  9. Jedi-Nads Jedi Knight

go to www.audiocomedy.com for the team america soundboard. AMERICA!! F!@# YEAH!
  10. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    I also picked up "The Oncoming Storm" by Unearth. It's THRASHY!!
  11. Jedi-Nads Jedi Knight

batman begins is much gooder than i expected. i thought it was pretty cool. i got a phone, finally, so i'll start calling soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.