main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey everybody!!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by QueenMother_LK, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenMother_LK

QueenMother_LK Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2009
    I'm not completely brand new to these boards, because I've been posting for about a month and a half now. I love these boards! Everyone has been so nice, helpful, welcoming and funny! Major =D= to all SW fans!

I love the movies and the EU too. I mainly like to read the books and comics post-RotJ, and I am making my way through those right now. I have read the NJO, DN, LotF, most of the Legacy comics, some YJK, and now I'm about half way through the X-wing series. I have basically been a fan all my life, and I just love SW!

Favorite movie: Tie between ESB and the first half of RotS
    Favorite book: Tie between Destiny's Way, Inferno, Fury, and Invincible, but I have enjoyed every book I've read so far!
    Favorite character: Overall, Obi wan, but my top five would include Jaina Solo, Boba Fett, Han Solo, and Mara Jade. I actually could extend that list to be 1-20, but I won't bore you. :p

I was looking at some of the topics on this board, and I wish I had peeked in here when I first signed up! :( I had to wade thru in confusion on my own! lol.

Anyway, I usually post on EUC, Literature, and LACWAC, but I like to read some of the Beyond the Saga fan fiction too, and look at all the awesome fan art!

So I hope to be able to meet some new people on this board! [face_praying] lol

Thanks!
    QMLK

2. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    Hey QML :) I've seen you around on the Jag Fel fan club.

Welcome to the WNU :) See you around

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hey there, QM! Great to see you here in WNU! This is a really friendly gang here and we're always happy to help out if you need anything.[:D]

4. CloneCaptainRex

CloneCaptainRex Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2008
    What, no link to the EUC?

I'm stunned!:eek:

:p

Oh yeah, and welcome greetings to the new kid![face_peace]

5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Silly Rexy.[face_laugh] She already knows where the EUC is, so I figured it would be crazy to give her a link.:p

Unless you really need directions to get there, QM. If so then let me know.:)

6. QueenMother_LK

Feb 17, 2009
    no I'm good lol. But thanks. [:D]

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    [face_laugh] Rex... Jag... [:D]

You see, QueenMother_LK, we have our inside jokes here. But this should stop you from posting here or joining adoptions. You'll see, you'll be one of us WNUbies very soon. :)

Since you're here for over a month already, I guess, you know where to go, right? But if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask us, ok? :)

Enjoy your stay! :D

8. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Good old inside jokes. :p

Hello there!

9. path-seeker

path-seeker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2008
    Hi QM!

Glad you've stumbled onto WNU. I see that most of your favorite SW books are from LOTF. Did you enjoy that series more than NJO?

Hope you're having fun exploring the boards. :)

10. QueenMother_LK

Feb 17, 2009
    Thanks all!

I wouldn't say I necesarily enjoyed LotF more than NJO, but I feel like it was all connected better. I like most of the books in the NJO, but I confuse them easily, and only some stand out for me. If I could just say that my favorite book is Inferno-Invincible that would probably be my best answer. That's not to say that some certain events in the NJO or DN are my favorite scenes/events, but for a whole book or series, I'll go for LotF

I hope that wasn't too confusing lol

11. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Confusing? We deal in confusing...:p

12. path-seeker

path-seeker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2008
    [face_laugh] We do deal in confusing, but that made sense to me, QM.

I never thought about LOTF having better continuity. I guess the difference between 9 books and 3 authors and 19 books and tons of authors does make a big difference. NJO is my favorite because it's what got me hooked on the EU, but I like both series and I'm always curious to see how other people compare the two. :)

13. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Wait. I'm confused about who is confused and about what?:confused:

14. QueenMother_LK

Feb 17, 2009
    i was afraid i was going to confuse someone. but I think it's ok now. except for that you're confused...lol:p

15. CloneCaptainRex

CloneCaptainRex Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2008
  16. QueenMother_LK

Feb 17, 2009
    the eu board? that's where I found this whole forum!! :p i dont need directions there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.