main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hey everyone! New Here!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Obi1Goosie2043, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Obi1Goosie2043

Obi1Goosie2043 Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2014
    Okay, so I am new here and I have been a star wars fan since forever! I have watched all the movies, got the books, got the lightsabers, costumes, etc and finally gave clone wars a chance and fell in love with it as well!
    I also love reading fanfiction, but I am a terrible writer. I can come up with some good ideas, but I suck at writing. So If anyone on here is a fanfic writer and needs an idea for a star wars story, let me know, and i'll tell you some of my ideas, and maybe you can write the story for me!?

But yeah, another thing that I have always wanted to ask, is 'what exactly is 'reconditioning' for clones, in clone wars!? The best definition online would say that they would 'kill' defective clones' but there is more too it than that? It's hard to find a proper explanation about cloning, or why certain Jedi Generals hated clones more than others?
    Anyways, I also have a youtube channel, but I have only one power rangers music video up, and the rest are just videos that I make of my 18 Betta fish! Yes.I am Betta Fish obsessed too! I love fish keeping! My channel is 'obi1Goosie2043, on youtube! I will at some point make star wars videos, I have made old star wars videos on my old youtube channels, but took them down a long while. ago. But yeah, that's it for now.
    Talk to you later :)

TKT likes this.
  2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Obi1Goosie2034! :)

For your questions about FanFic, it's best to ask that in FanFic. The best place within FanFic will tell you one of the mods over there. Just ask them. They don't bite. :)

For your question about CloneWars, you should visit http://boards.theforce.net/forums/star-wars-tv.10467/]SW[/url] tv. Either you'll find the answer somewhere already or you can ask them there.

Why I lead you to those places? Because there are more people around who know the details about their favorite part of SW. Here in WNU you'll meet a few of them as well, but to get a better discussion/answer going, those places are the ones you should go to. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)