main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA HEY EVERYONE READ THIS!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by mandlorianrage, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandlorianrage

mandlorianrage Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2009
    hey everyone on here i looked at the other boards they have so many people whats up with us we have like 3 people that post stuff we need to get the word out there i say at thenext convention or whatever we should tell people about us maybe make fylers or something to hand out we need to make this group big we need to have a group of friends and family LETS GET THE WORD OUT ANYONE WITH ME?

2. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Part of it is that Tradmic, Cern and I rpg together every Friday night (and since SuperChill lives with Tradmic, we occasionally see him, too). We chat in RL so we don't post as much. Another reason there are fewer posts here is we've headed over to Facebook, under the group Science Fiction Alliance of Pittsburgh.

Also, Tradmic gets banned alot, which is very surprising since she is such a sweetheart, kind and loving to everyone. [face_batting]

On the weekend of April 23-25, we'll be running several panels, the kids' room, and have an info table (with a couple of charity fundraisers) at Pittsburgh Comicon.

3. del

del Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2008
    I post on the Pittsburgh forum because I met some of the members at the Pittsburgh Comicon. But I live 3 or 4 hours away. So I'm not able to do a lot of the activities that are posted in the first place. I'd like to get a chapter started in the Harrisburg/York area, but that just hasn't happened yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.