Vancouver Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Voice_Implodes, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voice_Implodes Jedi Youngling

hey, i just joined the board, i jsut found it a few days ago. i live in the vancouver area, and i wouldnt be here if i didnt love star wars obviously, so we have that in common. my name is mark, i am 24 and recently engaged. who is everyone here?

look forward to getting to knwo you all.

btw, how is vancouver that place on Camino? who thought of that?
  2. Voice_Implodes Jedi Youngling

oh, and where is everyone planning to wattch ROTS may 19? i will probably go to either Guildford or Strawberry Hill.
  3. TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master

star 7
    btw, how is vancouver that place on Camino? who thought of that?

Kamino = A planet where it constantly rains.
    Vancouver = A city that constantly rains.

;)
  4. Voice_Implodes Jedi Youngling

i can't believe i didn't think of that.
  5. dooku-ca-choo Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hi Mark, welcome to the Vancouver FanForce.

I'm Rudy and I have no idea where I'm going to watch RotS. I'm not very good at planning things ahead of time, but I'm sure I'll have a good idea at least an hour or two before the show starts. ;)

Congratulations on your engagement. Does your fiancée share your interest in Star Wars, or does she role her eyes as you make lightsabre sounds?
  6. Voice_Implodes Jedi Youngling

thank you rudy.

and no. she calls me a geek every time i refer to my chevy sprint as my x-wing. but when we have offspring, the force will run strong in the child, i will see to it...
  7. SquallLeonhart Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey there Mark,

Nice to meet ya. I'm Mike. I'll be watching ROTS in Penticton, which is a ways away from here. But I'm sure we'll all go to see it in IMAX, right guys.
  8. Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Hi Mark! I'm Cassandra.

I'll be seeing RotS at the new Paramount theatre opening up on Burrard at Smithe - at least hopefully they'll get it finished before the movie comes out.

I'll be in costume - I'm going to try and contact theatre mgmt. about that ahead of time.
  9. Master_Ikrik Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Phill here,
    don't know where i'm going to see it, but it'll probably be with Cassandra, or Alex, or Rudy.
  10. omar_r786 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Welcome to the boards dude. I'm Omar. Probably gonna be watch RotS at the Silvercity in Coquitlam. Congrats on the engagement!
  11. dooku-ca-choo Jedi Youngling

star 2
    [SquallLeonhart]: "But I'm sure we'll all go to see it in IMAX, right guys."

Oh ya, most definitely.
  12. TK1455 Jedi Youngling

Welcome Mark.....I feel your pain!

My fiancee just got over the fact that I was a LOTR nerd......then I slipped the whole SW thing on her! I have to admit....it's a lot for a non sci-fi/fantasy person to take in, but she's coming around. So now that she's used to the Stormtrooper living in our house, she's trying valiantly to embrace the idea of me actually troopin' in the armor!

Unfortunately I work graveyard shift the nite of the opening, but I'll be at the first showing I can!

And by the way...I call my fiancee's Tracker "R2" because it's small, has attitude and just when you think it's gonna leave ya hangin.....it comes through!

Welcome to the boards! :)
  13. Darth_Revan101 Jedi Youngling

does anyone know what the jedi and sith codes are?I really need to know.
  14. Voice_Implodes Jedi Youngling

nice to meet you all. i hope to get to know all of you better in the near future.
  15. _5_1_5_0_ Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey! Im Steven... 25... just recently engaged myself... Im Langley... so will prolly hit Colossus for RotS in May with a few of my mates...

Cheers
    Steven
  16. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey man, welcome to the boards...

Im still stuck here in New York.. So looks like I cant join of of my fellow Vancouverites for the ROTS Event. Ill prolly be with the NY FanForce and watch the movie somewhere in Manhattan.

But I will see som of you in C3 for sure...

Cheers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.