main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Galathor45, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galathor45

Galathor45 Jedi Youngling

Oct 7, 2005
    Well hello everyone, I'm new around here. I have a Star Wars roleplay website which also has general and movie discussion, so if you want to check that out you can do so by clicking this link- http://s9.invisionfree.com/Star_Wars_A_New_Age/index.php

Well enough of that, I didn't join to advertise my website, I'm really looking forward to discussing Star Wars related subjects and have a little healthy debates once in a while ;)

2. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Hello! Glad you found your way to the boards. Have you checked out the Fan Sites forum yet? That's a place where you could post and talk about your website. As for discussion, I recommend the different Classic Triology and Prequel Triology Forums, as well as many other boards around here. Just take a look around and find someplace you like!

3. Galathor45

Galathor45 Jedi Youngling

Oct 7, 2005
  4. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    You're welcome. *smiles* And since I just noticed that you liked more serious debates, you should try Star Wars Saga, which is pure serious debate about the movies. And if you like debating about Real-Life issues, then Senate would be the place to go.

5. mjerome3

mjerome3 Jedi Knight star 6

May 11, 2000
    Galathor45, welcome! :)

6. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Welcome to the JC Galathor45, have fun!

7. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

Glad you're not hear to plug your Star Wars site. You should definitely post that link in Fan Sites linked above, if you haven't already. Also take a look at the helpful links that can be found above, like the Map of the Boards. Or this forum index.

Enjoy your stay, and don't be shy to ask any questions. Feel free to hang out around here for as long as you'd like. We're all very happy to help you in any way we can.

8. JediMinnow608

JediMinnow608 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    Welcome Galathor45!

9. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome Galathor45.

10. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Galathor45! :)

It's nice to meet you and seeing that you're discovering the boards. You'll see that you can discuss almost everything here at the board, even non-SW topics. :D
    The links above are really good suggestion and I hope they help you a lot. :)

And if you like you can take a look at your local FF, maybe you like to meet SW fans from your area. ;)

Enjoy your stay and have much fun. :)

11. Antilles_Girl

Antilles_Girl Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2005
    Hi Galathor45! Welcome! I'm really new around here too. You'd better feel special because you are the very first person I've welcomed to the site! ;)

12. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
  13. StarWarsFreak444

StarWarsFreak444 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 28, 2005
    Welcome Galathor45.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.