main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by DarthAusteros, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAusteros

DarthAusteros Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 6, 2011
    Just wanted to introduce myself. I only found out about these boards a couple of months ago and I've been visiting them ever since. It's awesome to see so many Star Wars fans all in one place. I'm only 18 so I have a small bias towards the newer material but I love everything Star Wars. I've loved Star Wars for as long as I can remember but Kotor is what made it my favorite franchise. After those two games I really started to wonder what happened before/after the movies and I soon came across the first LOTF book. Was amazed with the New Jedi Order, existence of Ben/Jaina/Jacen/Anakin
    solo, Han & Leia getting married the Yuuzhan Vong etc. That book really set me off to Star Wars even moreso. I've put dozens of hours into Wookieepedia trying to catch up with the GFFA and im looking for another series of Star Wars books to start reading. I look forward to discussing Star Wars with everyone on this site :)

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hi. Welcome. Glad you finally stopped lurking & signed up. I'm nowhere near 18 anymore, but I've actually grown really fond of the newer stuff vs the originals. Not quite sure why, as my whole life has sorta had SW in it since 1977. But, I'm a prequel & cw guy these days. If you've been sniffing around, I probably don't have to tell you about book discussions, LACWAC, etc. If you can't find anything or have any questions, drop them in here til you get your bearings. Stick around and get involved. Lots going on. Just, sometimes in slowmotion.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome DarthAusteros! :)

You could stand signing up for some months? Wow... :eek: But since you lurked for such a long time already, you have taken a look around? Visited the various boards and your local FanForce, didn't you? Beside of suggesting taking a look at each corner, I like to give you the link to TOR - there you can find tons of threads about KOTOR 1 & 2.

Have lots of fun and ask, if you have questions. :)

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC!! I third the above--you've probably already found the books and tv forums, but if you haven't, let us know!

And, of course, you should stick around here, too :D We're and awfully friendly bunch :)

5. DarthAusteros

DarthAusteros Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 6, 2011
    Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody!!!

6. KingGrimlock

KingGrimlock Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2011
  7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hello, in this thread as well! [face_thinking]

8. KingGrimlock

KingGrimlock Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2011
    I see we meet again, and hello once again

9. susanexpress1

susanexpress1 Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2011
    Welcome to this forum.

Okay, that's enough.

Thread Status: