main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by TheRex, Mar 29, 2016.

1. TheRex

TheRex Jedi Knight

Mar 28, 2016
    Hi everyone im Rex I love StarWars and ever since I found this place I have been making posts, replying, discussing etc. Dang good job people on making this forum. This is a belated post I've been here for a few days you will find mostly in the TV area or the fanfiction zone doing my thing there. I've already delved in and posted my first fan fiction I'n the PT area called The Untold Story of the Sith and il be discussing in the Star Wars TV Rebels Season 2 finale discussion. HYPE!

Seeya around,
    Rex

Admiral Volshe and Jag4Me like this.
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello! I love the sound of The Untold Story of the Sith, I'll be checking that out. :) Welcome to the fun, I hope you'll enjoy the boards.

TheRex likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Welcome! Love your username. Rex is just - amazing! ;) And happy you're posting fic.

TheRex likes this.
  4. TheRex

TheRex Jedi Knight

Mar 28, 2016
    If you have readed it can you give me feedback I always like tips from other people who actually have watched it.

Jag4Me likes this.
  5. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome Rex!!

If you have any questions about the boards, we are your guides! Ask away. We have a wonderful fanfiction section and I would be very happy to help you with any questions, so you can get lots of readers. :)

If you need a beta reader, as well, I have experience in that area. Feel free to PM me if you are interested!

Have fun!! :)

6. TheRex

TheRex Jedi Knight

Mar 28, 2016

Will do!

Admiral Volshe likes this.