main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey, fellow Pinoys!

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by LadyVader_456, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyVader_456

LadyVader_456 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    Hey, well, I'm new to Jedi Council Forums, and I wasn't sure if I could just set up a topic where I could just say hi, but here I go! If I can't, then I guess the mods will delete my topic.
    Please codone my dorkyness, haha. I'm Katrina, and I'm filipino, and I was born and lived in Manila for quite some time, and then I moved to Florida and I currently live in Texas.
    Anyways, just wanted to start off on a good foot. Hope to talk to y'all soon!

2. Jedi_Dondie

Jedi_Dondie Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Greetings!
    Well hi there Katrina and welcome to the forums.It's good to have you on board.enjoy the forums and May the force be with you!"

3. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Welcome, welcome. Your friendly neighborhood Chapter Representative here. Enjoy your stay :)

4. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001
    Hi,I'm Roguegirl,from Pasig City.I lived here for 45 yrs.It gets hot there in Texas,I hear.Oh,Yodaspeak.The heat will remind you of Manila.Join us to the Dark Side.;)

5. SADIK

SADIK Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2005
    This is Sadik a Jedi Guardian. I am too a new arrival in this council.May the force guide us all. Mabuhay tayong mga pinoy!

6. Jedi_Dondie

Apr 14, 2005
    Welcome to the boards Sadik.

7. doc4converse

doc4converse Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2005
    Hello!

I just wanted to say hello and I am glad to know that the Philippines has its own FanForce. My parents came to the United States in the mid-60's and thus I was born in the United States. I still have family there although the last time I visited was in 2001.

All the best to you all. :)

8. Darth_Vader_Rox

Darth_Vader_Rox Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2005
    Ei....I am a Pinoy too!Hello!

9. Marko_Ragnos

Marko_Ragnos Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Hi, im in USA. But i am filipino and I love Star Wars.

10. swisydfei

swisydfei Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2005
    hey, bago rin ako dito. ^^0 star wars fan since i was 7 pero its only now na considered na fan girl talaga ^^0
    yeah, tawagin nalang ako Ja, Feitan, bluewind or whatever other screennames you'll find me in. lived in the philippines for about 10 years tapos moved to thailand (sucks here noh!). rampant ako magposting sa gzaibatsu.tk at LPunderground.com =P registed din ako sa filcosplay.com =P

11. Kyle_Kincade

Kyle_Kincade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    Kamusta sa inyo lahat....JK Ronin Wendigo here and been a fan for some time now of..i think you can guess who (MOBK). Originaly from Q.C. and Laguna. Now residing dito sa Florida. And hey Katrina...nice name as funny as it may seem kakagaling lang dito ng twin mo si Katrina the storm. But anyway see yah all around and May the force be with yah too ....

12. JaehSkywalker

JaehSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2006
    Bago ako sa Forums na ito! sa killermovies ako kasi usually. well, its easier to speak here cause i can speak taglish! finally! hi guys! im from qc, Jedi knight of the new republic. :)

13. Rainbow_Ichi

Rainbow_Ichi Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2006
    hello ^__^ same here, but I'm a fanfic addik.

pleased to meet ya!

14. Jedi_Master12345

Jedi_Master12345 Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2006

Hey there addict ba kayo lahat sa Star Wars akin Fav ko si Anakin at Luke! Kayo naman?

15. Jedi_Master12345

Jedi_Master12345 Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2006
    Ako galing ako sa QC!I'm a Jedi Master of The New Republic

16. Jedi_Dondie

Apr 14, 2005
    Hello there!

Welcome!well in a manner of speaking yes,most of us are quite addicted to Star Wars
    because it's uber cool.me i personally like the old jedi order especially Obi-wan,Mace Windu,Roan Shryne &Yoda,anyways here you'll encounter everbody from jedi,sith and even rebel smugglers!enjoy the boards.;)

17. Caila

Caila Jedi Master

May 17, 2001
    Hey there! I've been lurking around these boards for years and I only just discovered the Pinoys on the boards.... The force lead me to this thread hehehe!

18. padawan_starstone

padawan_starstone Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2006
    Hello there! So have I! Nice to know I'm not the only newbie here....

19. guinual

guinual Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2006
    WOW Dumadami ang tropa...'Also new! :D..kita kits...

20. Jedi_Aron_Tylander

Jedi_Aron_Tylander Jedi Youngling star 3

May 29, 2004
    Welcome... pinoy din here!

21. Tal-Kender

Tal-Kender Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2002
    HI all from Sunny Sothern California! I'm American born, but my family is Filipino, so I guess I can say Hi here! I'll be going to Olongapo early next year for a family reunion. Hoping that there will be time to maybe meet-up with some of the FanForce there.

Jess

22. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Hi there! Fanforce CR here. :)

Most of the Fanforce members are based in Metro Manila. We hope you can drop by during one of our assemblies. :)

23. Tal-Kender

Tal-Kender Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2002
    We'll be starting and finishing our trip in Manila, with several days of sightseeing and shopping. Olongapo is for our Family Reunion. We'll also cruise through Pampanga and Cavite City. How many people are in your FF?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.