main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey Gainesville any Costumers?

Discussion in 'Archive: Gainesville, FL' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    The First Coast Jedi Knights in Jacksonville has had so many events lately that we are getting relatively popular and need some more costumers. Just wondering if anyone from your group is interested in joining us for any of our upcoming events.

Check out our website and give us a shout by PM or on our board if you want to come for one. We would love to have fellow Fan Force members join us any time :)

In 2 days we are assisting in a fundraiser at ColdStone Creamery for the Make a Wish Foundation and then we have the Diabetes Walk in November. Come out if you can!

First Coast Jedi Knights

2. xwingband

xwingband Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 25, 2001
    I'm working on my x-wing costume for the Rebel Legion... it'd be really hard to get away from school to do anything though.

Do you happen to know Frank "Pappy"? He's the owner of www.thedewbackwing.com and the prop and costume forum attached. He's stationed in Jacksonville and has some awesome costumes.

3. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    how is your costume coming along

4. TaiLonKae

TaiLonKae Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    I have a costume and working on another one as well..

5. xwingband

xwingband Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 25, 2001
    Crap, really old...

I had to stall it. I have the majority it made or bought. I'm not really proficient in sewing so stuff like the arm tool pockets and collar are going to have to wait.

I need to find decent boots too. I have wide feet and I don't want to spend as much on the boots as my whole costume.

Here's what I had done by Halloween:
    [image=http://photos-443.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/164/6/2035654/n2035654_34997443_6852.jpg]

6. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    coming along just nicely. good job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.