main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey glad to be here!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Lobey-One Kenobi, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobey-One Kenobi

Lobey-One Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2009
    Hey guys, may I just say I'm very glad to be here...so let me introduce myself so you know a bit about me:

I have watched Star Wars since I was extremely young, I think (I was too young to remember) I watched The Phantom Menace first then the old trilogy all in time for Attack of the Clones. 2005 was a great year for me when Revenge of the Sith came out because I had been waiting for it for ages.

I like writing Fan Fiction so in the future I may be posting SW FF, I won't do much though as I am doing a lot of Doctor Who fan fictions at the moment on a DW forum, so I'll be posting my DW FF in the thread for posting Non-SW FF.

I want to make some more friends while I read through the EU starting with Lost Tribe of the Sith, the first instalment of which I am reading now. ;)

So yeah, glad to be here...nice looking forum, unique in the way it's set out, not many forums look like this.

Brad.

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome to the forums!

The board code is by IGN.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome BRE! :)

It's cool to see a new face around and one who grew up with SW. :D

I agree with you about the boards. It's unique, I've never found such a good moderated and technical easy usable forum like this. It's pretty cool. :)

Since it's your first time here, let us know whenever a question comes up, ok? :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

4. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
  5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I'm glad to see you're interested in Non-Star Wars Fan Fiction! You should also stop by the Resource forum; there are plenty of topics about writing and specific fandoms.

And if you're interested in earning fun colors, pop into Census and Games. Fun games, awesome prizes :D

6. Gamer_4_life

Gamer_4_life Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2009
    Welcome to the forums dude.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.