main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hey guys, heres my first post here

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Raykou, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raykou

Raykou Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2008
    well, ive been trying to find a good active star wars form for a little while and i like this one, so i decided to join....

i guess ill tell a little bout myself, ever since i was little ive watched starwars, ive played a lot of the games and i hav a very good knowledge of it, however im sure many of u know more about starwars than i do, anyway, i play baseball and i can alot of other sports too, i make good grades and i play the guitar, i like rock and hardcore/rock music genres, i liv in the US and ill always choose the light side over dark...if u have any questions just ask...

@}->--
    Raykou

2. Blue_Lightsaber42

Blue_Lightsaber42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Woohoo first reply![face_dancing] Welcome Raykou! I can promise you, you'll have loads of fun. We're an insane bunch here in the WNU. Beware.[face_mischief] If you have any questions fell free to PM me!

3. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Wait... this is a Star Wars message board?! :eek:

Just kidding! I'm purposefully here with all the rest of the nerdbies. Welcome to the JC, Raykou! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Trika

4. Blue_Lightsaber42

Blue_Lightsaber42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Hopefully we're not all nerdbies... No I don't mean me, if I was a nerd, I'd be smart! Oh great, only people from my school would get that... oh well. Half the time I forget that this is a SW board. Oh Force, here I am, talking to the Empress!:eek: :p JK, 's all cool. At least, away from the pillow fight thread.[face_devil] Oh Force, that was a long rant there wasn't it? TO THE INSANITY!!!!!8-}

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards! So how did you find us? And if you have any questions for us, feel free to ask. We're all here to help you out, this place is pretty big. Feel free to post around here. Enjoy your stay!

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Raykou! :)

If you have looked for an active and good and nice SW forum, you really found the best place. Or better, I haven't found a better one yet. So I suggest, jump in and enjoy our time here. There are many places to discover and if you want to start slowly, then you're welcome to join us at the Welcome Newbie Party here in WNU. :D

Enjoy your stay! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.