Hey guys I got some hot info about lucasfilm doing episode 3.5

Discussion in 'Albuquerque, NM' started by darth_of_nm, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_of_nm Jedi Master

star 3
    Hi all I just wanted to drop some info I got last night, A friend of mine who sells rare and hard to find dvds at trade show & conventions all over the US was having dinner with a production manager of Lucasfilm saturday night when he got a call informing him that his vacation was being cut short and he had to be back in CA no later than tuesday the 7th to begin 'expanding prep work' on an episode 3.5

My buddy told me that Rick McCallum had been working Lucas up into a bet that if Revenge out peformed Clones that Lucas would listen to an idea about a film set between Revenge and A New Hope focusing on the beginning of the Rebellion and Vader's hunting down of the last escaped Jedi Knights, our source stated 'Rick got George into it, SOB!'

This is the extent of the info passed on to me, I won't state online where they were at the time because I don't want to get this guy in trouble after the internet copy fiasco at Lucasfilm.

I won't be on-line much but I should be at the meeting sun(if were having a meet sun?)

Bye all...
  2. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    hum... kinda hard to do since all the actors on the films are already on other jobs.

but I won't believe it until its confirmed from someone at Lucasfilm...

maybe this is about the show not a movie
  3. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
  4. cyndilt76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    wow -- that's pretty crazy---

varza-- i agree, maybe the tv show...

but that would be so cool, if it's true!!!
    hope hope...
  5. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    i really hope its not though... I mean thats milking the cow a bit much. With talks of prequel-prequels, 2 tv shows, more EU and so on... another movie? it may be cool but with Smits playing the pres in the West Wing its gonna be hard to get everyone on board.

Just more bashing of Lucas which should probably be directed to Rick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.