main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hey guys! Newbie to the forums!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by burngis12, Feb 26, 2015.

1. burngis12

burngis12 Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2015
    Hey all! So I found out about this forum and decided that I should probably get involved! I love discussing Star Wars! I'm 24 and I started watching Star Wars when I was 7. For my 7th birthday my aunt bought me that glorious golden box set of the Special Editions. I watched it and I fell in love. But recently I began reading the books and I just can't get enough of Star Wars!! I have never been more excited about a movie than I am for Episode VII. It will be the first Star Wars film for me to see as an adult. (I was 14 when RotS came out.) So! I can't wait to start discussing with you guys! :)

2. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    Welcome.:) Hey, Episode 7 will be my first star wars film to see as a adult too.

burngis12 likes this.
  3. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Hello and welcome. :)

Looking forward to see you around too. :D

Iron_lord likes this.
  4. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    If I see it, the second as an adult it will be.

5. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    *Hums the Toys 'R' Us song 'I Don't Want to Grow Up* This will be my first movie seen as an adult in theaters...

jahyeshua likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Hello and welcome Well episode 7 will be my third star wars movie because ever time a movie came around I was not interested to watch.

7. DarthSheev

DarthSheev Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 9, 2015
    Hello from a fellow newbie. Just started reading Tarkin and its great so far. I plan on reading the other new books and watching Rebels at some point. Super excited for Episode VII!