main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Hey guys where can i...?

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by Jedi_Dondie, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dondie

Jedi_Dondie Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    "Hey fellows do you know where can i order tickets for the upcoming Ep.III premier?Thanx guys.May the force be with you.

2. StompboXX

StompboXX Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    The premieres? Hmm, that's gonna be tough. The premieres here are either sponsor-blocked (yes, both Globe and Smart will have their own EpIII premieres, but I think it's exclusive to the said companies only) or contest-related (I'm not sure if we're allowed to say who will be holding contests at this point, but check out that Radio Station Where The Heart Is---if you know what I mean ;p).

On the night of the 18th though, there will be block screening open to Smart and Globe users, so watch out for that.

There will always be the midnight of the 19th. We will inform you guys where SWP is going to be, so that we can together welcome the Revenge of the Sith!

3. Jedi_Dondie

Jedi_Dondie Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Thanx! enjoy the movie we shall.

4. AngBaki

AngBaki Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    I have never missed the midnight shows of Star Wars in the USA, and I will be in the Philippines as this one comes in. I was afraid there would not be the midnight show here, but these forums have aleviated that concern. The problem now is that I don't know where the show will be and how far in advance tickets are sold. Anybody out there who knows the answer. I see there will be some premieres which you more or less need inside contacts to get into, but if there is some more information available on these I would love to know about it.

5. jedi_ginny

jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Don't worry, guys, we'll post the info as soon as things are finalized. :) Keep checking here, or keep checking the website,

http://www.starwarsphilippines.ph

:D

6. bmxvert_jedi

bmxvert_jedi Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    I am also from the USA and have never missed the opening night!!! What part of the Philippines will you be in?

7. AngBaki

AngBaki Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    I'm in the Ortigas area of Pasig. Been here for a little over a year now and looking to be here a while longer.

8. jedi_ginny

jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    I hope you guys will be able to drop by our event, The 3rd Philippine Science Fiction and Fantasy Convention, May 23-24, 10AM-8PM, Glorietta Activity Center in Makati. :) And Mos Eisley Night at the Hard Rock Café, May 27. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.