main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Hey Guys........

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by tre_si_san, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    You know, it's just not fair, to you I mean, but boys...."She's Lost That Lovin' Feeling....."

And no Brent....we won't stop singing...[face_laugh]

For those that missed it at the party Saturday, you missed the "say the lines from Top Gun group" Poor Sandra never knew we could sing and we weren't even buzzed. We were practically sober....

And those were good times.........

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I just don't know how you ladies are able to resist Alex and myself. He's smooth like butta and I'm irresistibly mischievious. You ladies must just be immune. Perhaps we'll have to turn it up a notch....

Or it could be that we are complete and utter dorkazoids and lack any social graces whatsoever....

I prefer the former, thank you.:cool:

3. JEDI_SHADOWTECH

JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    I'm proud to be a dorkazoids. Next time we'll do the monkey dance...[face_laugh][face_monkey][face_laugh]

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Yeeeeeees, the monkey shall reign....

Beware the Wooby!

5. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    I am always up for the monkey dance...maybe to the tune of CAVEMAN......and I agree Mars, I don't see how the ladies are able to resist...must be some new super secret technology we are not privy too.....

6. ST-NG-JEDI

ST-NG-JEDI Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    Poor Sandra and the other ladies [face_skull] hanging around the banquet table just down where we were standing. We sang out our hearts out, =D= the ?Caveman? movie song and then from ?TOPGUN?, ...."She's Lost That Lovin' Feeling.....", come on that was a great rendition you will probably not hear again. [face_whistling] Unless you get some drinks in us, a lot of drinks. Ernest can really carry a tune, you have not lived until you hear it with a New York accent. [face_laugh] Carlos, dude your story of your son was really funny.

Anyway I want to thank Lisa, Mars, and Brent for a great time. =D= I really enjoyed everyone?s company, the stories, the laughter and the camaraderie, thanks to everyone. =D=
    I would have thought the chicks would have been fighting each other to get to us with our songs. Oh well there?s always next year. :cool:

Robert STNG-Jedi

7. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Yes, it's called a brain. :p

8. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    As in Abby - Normal????

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

9. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Damn your gray matter ladies! I will find a weakness to this "brain" you speak of! I shall break down your mental defenses and you will be unable to resist my nerd powaaaa!!![face_hypnotized]

Yeeeeees, yeeeeees, already I feel your barriers weakening! And once I get over my severe inability to have small talk with a woman....I shall totally kick it with you fine ladies southern gentleman style...:cool:

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!![face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.