main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Hey guys...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cmdr_Cody, Jul 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cmdr_Cody

Cmdr_Cody Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2006
    I wasn't sure how to present myself, seeing no topic or sub-forum for this sort of thing I just created a new thread. So I guess... Hi, I was at Jedicon when I was told to check out your forums by Fettish I believe. So what exactly gos on here?

2. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Hi! *waves* Glad you found your way here! :D

On the forums, we discuss upcoming meetings, trips, and events. We also share Star Wars related news or info that we run across. And of course we do some chit-chatting as well. :p

Ok, obviously I must have talked to you at Jedicon. Give me a hint so I can put a face to your name... :)

3. Cmdr_Cody

Cmdr_Cody Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2006
    I was the one you talked to with the Mythor skull shirt, then you showed me your Mando'a binder thing. (cool by the way)

4. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Ah yes, I remember you! Loved the shirt... :)

Where did you say you were from?

5. Cmdr_Cody

Cmdr_Cody Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2006
    I am from the Ravenswood area actually, I was there with my uncle (who is from parkerburg). Though I was the one who found out about Jedicon though, saw it on a poster in a collectables shop.

6. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Welcome! My inlaws live not far from Ravenswood :)

7. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Welcome Cmdr_Cody.

Let me be the first to tell you that tf.n Jedi Council Forums has more to offer that just the FanForce.

We have an Roleplaying forums for Roleplaying games. Which I am highly active in.

We have the Jedi Council Community for all things non-Starwars that youd like to discuss within the realms of Social mingling.

The Star Wars Community where you talk about all things Star Wars in a social setting and where many different games are hosted.

The Expanded Universe Community where you talk about anything beyond the movies.

And many other forums.

PM me if you want more info about any of these.

also, if becoming a Sith is something you'd like to do. Please PM me and I'll show you the path to the Darkside.

8. Cmdr_Cody

Cmdr_Cody Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2006
    A Sith? Sounds temping... is it possible to be a Mandalorian instead by any chance? lol. I just might consider becoming a Sith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.