main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Hey guys

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by MakanPyralis, Feb 28, 2014.

1. MakanPyralis

MakanPyralis Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    Hey everyone,

Its been a time again. I figured I would start with an explanation to my most recent and other disappearances. Some of you may know I suffer depression. When I get low, I withdrawal into myself and stop interacting with others, which is what has been happening to me since October. The difference with this time is I told Chris what was going on and why I wouldn't be around. I'm trying to stop the MIA AWOL crap I pull on you guys, and I am sorry for all of it.

Anyways, I am not here looking for sympathy or trying to make excuses. I just wanted to put it out there. If you guys would have me, I would like to help with swn. I don't want to costume, just help. I don't know if the star wars costumer inside of me is dead, or somewhere buried. I still have the desire to costume, just not with star wars, right now anyways. I am currently working on a costume for a convention or two. I loved pirate night last year, and had more fun as a pirate than I ever had with a star wars character, save boba fett! [face_laugh] Nothing will beat the fett! [face_not_talking]

-Kyle

BigDanLevitan likes this.
  2. Wild Sidewalker

Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    Hey, Kyle! We've met once or maybe twice and I really have little sense of you or your history with the North Ridge. But, I have been given much of the responsibility for the production of SWN this year. After some discussion with leadership, I can say that anyone who wishes to help with SWN would be welcome. In what capacity is mainly up to you. But, unlike in prior years, the magnitude of the role and access to the different perks associated with SWN2014 will differ depending on how active a member has been able to be in calendar year 2013.

3. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    NO worries Kyle. You don't have to explain yourself to us. At times all of us go through our bouts of turmoil in our lives. I can be honest that I haven't been "here" in a while.
    Life has it's ups and down and we will always be here for you. You know Biz and I will always be there for you no matter what.

As far as SWN goes, the more the merrier. You are an asset to everyone even if you choose not to costume. Table staff, pictures, design handouts or cards, wrangler, or what ever.
    I know personally I would love to have you there.

[:D]

4. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    You know I'm always glad to have you around, kiddo!

5. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Missed you, I hope to see you again soon...

6. jediprof

jediprof Jedi Master star 4

Jul 14, 2009
    Great to see you at the Maker's Fair Kyle. Nice to have you around. :)

7. MakanPyralis

MakanPyralis Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    Thank you guys. I will be around more, it was a lot of fun to man the table at the maker's fair. Hope it is something we get to do again in the future.

8. Rock Nightshifter

Rock Nightshifter North Ridge Diplomat star 3

Oct 27, 2013
    It was great to meet you at the Makers Fair and look forward to talking further.

9. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Glad to have you back Kyle!!!