main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV hey guys!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Acthar_Sm-Ith, Jun 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    i just wanted to tell you all it is my 21st birthday. happy birthday to me! woot!

2. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Happy birthday you big geek.

I wrote you a song for your geeky birthday to be sung to the tune of the main Star Wars theme.

Happy Birrtthhhday,
    To the big gee-eek,
    To the big gee-eek,
    To the big geek!

It's your Birrtthhhday,
    You're such a gee-eek,
    You're such a gee-eek,
    You're such a geek!
    You're such a geek!

Hey, happy birthday. As a special bonus on your birthday you get a real life +20 to your attack, +20 to your defense and a +30 to your intimidate. I suggest you go out and try your new skills on the first man you see over 6'4", 275 lbs., and riding a large Harley Davidson just to see if you can make him cry. Don't forget to roll your twenty-sider as you approach and talk to him or your bonuses won't work.

3. Ekrin

Ekrin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2002
    sorry but who is acthar_sm-ith?

4. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Happy Birthday Man!!

You need to come here and we can go out and watch people gamble!

5. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    i will be in next wednesday, but wednesday thursday and most of friday are well spoken for. though i don't leave until monday night. so we can go out on saturday or sunday, if time permits. As for who I am, do we ever really KNOW who we are? I am sure one of the guys there will tell you, but i am the one who got them all hooked on the rpg on my 16 birthday i believe it was. ok, back to doing nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.