main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey Hey Hey a newbie Morning-Star thats me

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Morning-Star, Oct 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morning-Star

Morning-Star Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2005
    [:D] well its a gr8 place you all have here, I feel right at home. I have lots more looking around though and more stuff to do , like filling out a profile and stuff. Just wanted to drop bye and say hi before I got to old at being a newbie.
    May the FORCE be to the right of you, left, behind, infront, above, underneath, and within you! As such you can say I am the FORCE due to I am all of these I am Iam I am therefore I am within the FORCE :D [face_idea]!O:) Morning-Star

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hello and welcome to the boards Morning-Star. Be sure to check out the Map of the Boards to help you find your way around. We have a Pillow Fight and a Newbie Party that you are more than welcome to join in. Hope to see you around. :)

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Morning-Star! :)

I really like your name. How did you came up with it? If you like there's even a thread about getting a name, maybe you want to post and read about other names, too?

Since you're checking out all the different functions, please let us know, if you wonder about anything or have a questions. :)

Enjoy your stay. :)

4. kfel33

kfel33 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Hello Morning-Star :) I just wanted to poke my head in and say...Hi.

Hope you enjoy your stay here with us. This is a fun and exciting place to be.:D

Happy Halloween [face_pumpkin]

5. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Welcome to the JC Morning-Star, have fun! :p

6. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
  7. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Good Morning-Star shine... the Earth says hello. You twinkle above us... we twinkle below.

Welcome to the boards. I like Stars. Enjoy your stay here. If you need anything, please feel free to ask any one of us. We're all very happy to help. And we'd love to see you hang around Welcome New Users for as long as you'd like. Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.