Hey, I have a question....

Discussion in 'Chattanooga, TN' started by Nina_Antilles, Jul 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nina_Antilles Jedi Padawan

Hey FanForce Chattanooga! I'm from Dalton, GA, about twenty minutes south of y'all. have a question...I want to start FanForce Dalton...or at least North Georgia. Did y'all just start this or was it already here? I need to know how to start a board or something.

Thanks a ton,

Emmy
  2. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Hama-Ryu Kinnebi can correct me on this, but first you need to get a nice gathering of people in your area. Say... 3 or so. Post in the Chattanooga forum that you are going to have these meetings. Once they are all successful, Dalton can become a Fan Force city.

Hama probably has an official FAQ with a LOT of answers to your questions.

My $.02 worth. :)
  3. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    What Elan-Rai said. Basically, we'll be glad to create a new forum for a group of fans. Just find three people (including yourself) that are posting on the boards from your area (or get some people to start posting) and we'll create a new board for that area.

Obviously, we've got fans in more areas than just the major cities that we listed at the creation of the FanForce boards, so any extra boards are created on an "as needed" basis. If you've got a group of three, send me a PM with the names and I'll get a new board created for you guys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.