main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Hey! I see some life has been brought back to this place!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo485, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo485

HanSolo485 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Hey
    Been a long time since I posted here, but got an email from TK2970, he told me there was some life brought back to board! Glad to see it! Any plans for a game night anywhere in the near future??
    Mark

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Hey Mark!

I'm glad my hubbie got in touch with you! We have lots of plans we are putting in motion including a book club and we want to get a board game night going. Were you thinking board games or LAN Party or RPG???

~Jada

3. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Hey Mark, glad to see you found your way back. :cool:

4. HanSolo485

HanSolo485 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Hey!
    I was thinking board games... Ive got the original Star Wars Trivial Pursuit, and the newer DVD version as well. I have yet to play the dvd version, nobody will play with me! Ha Havent played the regular trivial pursuit version in probably 5 or 6 years....
    Mark

5. Darth_Julio

Darth_Julio Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2004
    its alive !!!!

6. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Cool! TK-2970 and I are thinking of doing a series of Board Game nights complete with a prize! And to make it family oriented we will also have some kid's games with a prize for the kids. ;)

Just bear with us to get our duckies in a row. :D

7. DarthNightwing

DarthNightwing Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2003
    Cool. Can I play the kid's games? I win better at that than sucky adult's games. [face_devil]

8. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    The kid's games would be something like the My Little Pony Memory game. Sure you want to play that?

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/SithJada/mlpmg.jpg]

:p

9. DarthNightwing

DarthNightwing Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2003
    Sure! I grew up with them beside Transformers, G.I. Joe, He-Man, Thundercats, & others in the 80s. Tee hee hee!! [face_laugh]

10. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    My kid is like a shark with Memory game. Beats me every time. Instead of the Pinball Wizard, she'd the Memory Game wizard! :eek: 8-} ;)

11. Jedi_528

Jedi_528 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    Hi Mark! We haven't met yet (I'm relatively new), but that sounds great! I have to get brushed up on the SW trivia however since I am back from a long SW haitus! Anyway, let's all come up with a good time and place and then yeah, I'm "game"... [face_dancing]

Raine

12. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Great! I had been thinking that since the One Man SW Show has been postponed that we can pick a different day/time to have a board game night. I was going to talk to Jada and see what would work out best. We might be able to have it here at our house. But I don't really know just yet. We'll come up with something and post it here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.