main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Hey I'm da newbie...Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GameTavern, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameTavern

GameTavern Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2005
    Just wanted to say what's up guys, I live in Colorado Springs and am starting ....starting mind you... to get into this whole cosplay stuff. That is, I have no costume as of yet, but I'm researching.

I've built a Vacuum table and stuff to mess around with that, looked at different helmet styles: noticed the FX one seems kinda big.

I would like to meet people around here who know all about this stuff. My neighbor loves star wars, I dunno if he's already on here, but he recommended me to theforce.net and it's the first time I saw the s.colorado section.

2. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Welcome, and feel free to visit the noob sticky thread at the top of the page as well. :)

We have many costumers down south, feel free to join us at our next meeting which will be in CS.

3. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    Hello! What kind of costumes are you into?

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    SWEET! That makes 3 CSers!

5. GameTavern

GameTavern Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2005
    yep.. i visited the newb sticky one last night when I posted this one...

I am interested in clone trooper armor, or maybe just stormtrooper.... but yep, that's about it

6. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    Hey GameTavern...Blake here.

Yup, I'd like to get some clone armor myself...but am currently working on my Jedi Outfit.

what are the costs of making armor, roughly?

7. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    From what i have read its a huge under taking.from sculpting to casting and then forming it.basicaly it might be easier/cheaper to find a set to buy.

8. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    GT, don't give up on the meeting. Its set for Saturday, in Springs...mid day ish?

It will be nice to meet all of the new Springs folk. :)

9. DarthDallas182

DarthDallas182 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    Hello im a newb also... not interested at costumes at the moment, but replicas of light sabers... anyone know where i could get a nice one for cheap? Or if there are any good deals on the new ones coming out in April for Ep. 3? Im from CS also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.