main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

San Joaquin, CA Hey, Look Alive!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Again it is left tothe Sith to try and keep this board going. Jedi, loaded with lots of ideas; empty on following up. I expect so much more from you my young Anakin. You are so much better then the Jedi shepherds.

Golda

P.S. Kenobi, if you see this remember we have a date tomorrow. I will call you tonight to set the time since you hung up on me the other day and I now know that Fran is busy and has no plans that include me.

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Yes we are alive and kicking AND did indeed meet up with you for our "date." (And the Halloween SuperStore lived up to its promise once again. For I am the "Guardian of the Giant JawBreaker and None Shall Pass..." Inside joke on a really sick prop.

Things are bit a slow here on the Order's frontlines, but I foresee many promising activities in the future.

Clear Skies and MTFBWY

Master K

3. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    sometimes the council must be put aside for more pressing matters.

4. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    I am now the Keeper of the Keeper of the Giant Jawbreaker, and none shall pass that does not the true question to the answer.

5. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    We all bow to the power of the Giant Jawbreaker!

6. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    As well you should. The Giant Jawbreaker can stand against the strongest unless of course it is raining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.