San Joaquin, CA Hey, Look Alive!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Again it is left tothe Sith to try and keep this board going. Jedi, loaded with lots of ideas; empty on following up. I expect so much more from you my young Anakin. You are so much better then the Jedi shepherds.

Golda

P.S. Kenobi, if you see this remember we have a date tomorrow. I will call you tonight to set the time since you hung up on me the other day and I now know that Fran is busy and has no plans that include me.
  2. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes we are alive and kicking AND did indeed meet up with you for our "date." (And the Halloween SuperStore lived up to its promise once again. For I am the "Guardian of the Giant JawBreaker and None Shall Pass..." Inside joke on a really sick prop.

Things are bit a slow here on the Order's frontlines, but I foresee many promising activities in the future.

Clear Skies and MTFBWY

Master K
  3. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Knight

star 1
    sometimes the council must be put aside for more pressing matters.
  4. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    I am now the Keeper of the Keeper of the Giant Jawbreaker, and none shall pass that does not the true question to the answer.
  5. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    We all bow to the power of the Giant Jawbreaker!
  6. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    As well you should. The Giant Jawbreaker can stand against the strongest unless of course it is raining.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.