main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hey meeting was great

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Sith_Patterson, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Patterson

Sith_Patterson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2005
    the meeting went very well with only 3 people that are on the forms and 2 that will be joining soon
    amy it was great having u there u are a cool fun person to be around and talk to.
    mike it was nice to meet you. by the way u are a fringin hoot hope to see u at more of the meetings
    josh and ben it was really good to see you guys out side of school.
    all in all meeting was good.
    maybe have another meetting at the end of this month or what not, i thinking maybe a props meeting and costume meeting talking on how to imporve costumes and make costumes out of every day house hold clothes and making props out of stuff u find or buy. maybe some demos and what not will work that out around every ones sched.
    thank u for coming every one.

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Wow, sounds like I really missed out! Sorry guys.

A meeting at the end of the month sounds good. I'm going to be working on my ARC during Spring break so a costuming meeting would be awesome!

3. dickiegreenleaf123

dickiegreenleaf123 Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2005
    great meeting nice to meet everybody hope to do it again. see you all on the fourms

4. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    I started sketching this while we were watching Jedi, so I thought I'd post the finished product. :D

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/amiry/Art/jediluke.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.