main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey, NEW FANFIC, NEW PASSAROUND SQUADRON RIGHT HERE, *PLease come and join*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by The Apprentice of life, May 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Apprentice of life

The Apprentice of life Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2000
    hey everybody, after reading talon squadrons exploits i feel we should set up a similar type of group (or whatever you call those guys) but dissimilar in that we shall be a fighter squadron. We are "Blade" Squadron. We change change the name don't worry. We are the best of the best. Set 15 years after return of the jedi. I shall be constructing a website. If you wanna join, post a reply here AND email me at Gunblade50@hotmail.com. If enough peopple join, i will start on character bios. (Oh yeah, coz it's a fighter squad, i can only have 12 members)

2. Darth Darkheart

Darth Darkheart Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2000
    Sounds very cool... If you want me, I'm in... I'll send you a quick note at the e-mail you listed in just a moment...

3. Jedi_Master_Insei

Jedi_Master_Insei Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2000
    Commander Insei Katsuo Jr. wants in. Resident B-wing and X-wing fighter pilot, and electronics whiz extrordinaire. Hey, how about Gemini Squadron? Or Shruyiken? (Just ideas, don't have to listen.)

4. Frostfyre

Frostfyre Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 1999

Hmmm...sounds interesting. Though I can only get online once a week. Got room for an X-wing pilot? (Who has a fetish for lightsabers and dismantling obnoxious droids? )

5. The Apprentice of life

May 9, 2000
    okay you too, just a few more peeps and we can get started. I think shruykin squad sounds sweet, but we'll see if anyone comes up with anything else. p.s, who wants to be my second-in-command ........ I'm here all day so keep posting

6. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    I hope you don't mind if I join!
    Captain Maro Surix, X-wing pilot, is here! I'm in TIS, and it would be awesome to be in a fighter squad( besides Illusion Squad from the ezboards)!

7. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    This sounds interestring...I'll keep watch on thiis

8. The Apprentice of life

May 9, 2000
    hey mr.p wanna join me and my good pilots here. To everyone, sorry dudes but this is an x-wing unit. Not that it's more special or anything, but i know a lot more of the inner working than of an a-wing or b-wing. Here comes the commander.

Name: Tiber Ocracy
    Sex: Male
    Appearance: Young, bright, fresh-looking. Multitude of scars crease his forehead.

Personality: Young, excitable, but calm-headed at the same time. Good leadership qualities

History: Rolled into Fighter Command at the age of 16 becoming the youngest pilot ever. In first action with Ace Squad, flying A-wings, he downed General Cabasshh, Teradoc's best pilot. In the process of doing so, he crashed his a-wing into a Graveyard asteroid.
    --------------------------------------------
    Okay guys, could you all draw up something like this for your character and then post it here. Oh yeah, i need all your email addresses. If you don't wanna post 'em email 'em to me at Gunblade50@hotmail.com

9. The Apprentice of life

May 9, 2000
    almost forgot, Frostfyre and DarthDarkheart, Jedi Insei, Darth Mclain. You are all now offically part of Blade Squadron. I give you your rank.

DarthDarkheart: Lt, 2nd class
    Jedi Insei : Lt, 3rd class
    Frostfyre : Flight officer
    Darth MClain: Flight officer.

This means DartDarkheart, has been given the job second in command. It don't matter if ya wanna or not you are NOW.

10. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Frosty, you have to tell me when you join these things! You can't leave me out of the fun!!

No Force sensitivity what-so-ever, but a superb pilot (with smuggling tendencies) none-the-less.

11. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    Second-in-command? Sounds awesome, I'm definitely in then... As for squadron names, here's a few I just thought of...

Aurora Squadron
    Omega Squadron
    Sentinel Squadron
    Inferno Squadron
    Thunderstrike Squadron
    Predator Squadron
    Storm Squadron
    Hunter Squadron
    Victory Squadron

Oh, and can I change my character's name to something else? Or do I just stick with Darth Darkheart?

12. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    Black Angel Squadron
    Kamikazi Squadron
    Daredevil Squadron
    Freedom Squadron

13. Jedi_Master_Insei

May 1, 2000
    Aurora Squadron
    Omega Squadron
    Thunderstrike Squadron
    Predator Squadron
    Storm Squadron

I like those names. My email is BrianLars1@aol.com

14. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    Hey Apprentice of life here's my character profile... Perhaps, when the whole team is decided, we can setup a planning thread to get coordinated... Just a thought... Anyway, here goes...

~

Name: Zoran Zovadius
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Akkaro

Appearance: Blue Eyes Speckled With Green, Short Light Brown Hair, Light Skin, A Stern Jawline

Personality: Fiery, Very Competitive, But His Confidence Can Be Fragile At Times

Brief History: Followed his best friend Reardon Taladorn into the New Republic fighter corps. The two friends grew together and were among the best, until a dabble with the Empire saw Reardon killed in action. The loss of his friend sent Zoran reeling, and he dropped out of the military for a full year. After coming to terms with the loss, he returned with a vengeance, and now holds a burning hatred for the Empire, as well as an intense need to protect his friends in battle. He pilots a heavily modified X-Wing, with his trusty astromech droid "Squeaker" diligently at his side.

~

Tell me what you think... And what do you think of those squad name suggestions? Any good ones?

15. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Thanx! I don't mind being demoted! Could I atleast be a Lieutenant or Lt Jr grade?
    Hawk Squadron
    Osprey Squad
    Thunderforce Squad

[This message has been edited by Darth McClain (edited 05-09-2000).]

16. Mara Jade Emperor's Hand

Mara Jade Emperor's Hand Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 1, 1999
    Ooh... I LOVE squadron fics! May I join, please?

-mjeh

17. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Let Mara in! (MJ-I was wondering how long it would take you to notice a new fanfic squad! First Talon, then Victory than this!)

18. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    I think I might stay on the sidelines, perhaps as an official or something. I don't really wanna fly...por favor?

Heh. I got you all beat. Past experience?

theforce.net Squadron
    Talon Intelligence Squadron
    Victory Squadron
    and now...this...I just can't seem to stay away.
    I'm positive my brother will be around wanting to join up...he's always into these things...it's about the only thing we agree on...

The "behind the scenes" Trika Kenobi

**P.S. I've decided that I might as well choose a name...Adair Aliris...**

[This message has been edited by Trika_Kenobi (edited 05-10-2000).]

19. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    Hey is there still room to join.....

Cause if you want a headstrong, young, and force-sensitive femeale on your squadren I am you person.

Sorry I cannot email you though. My computer is whackked out so I cannot email anyone without just getting my email sent back because of a malfunction thing. I am getting it fixed though sometime. But for now all I can do is post.

So I hope I can join...

If all of your x-wing positions are filled (I hope not ) I will be a more minor character.

~Jaded Skywalker~

20. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    I'd like to join if there is still room. Like Trika and Mara, I have been in theForce.Net, Victory, and Talon squads. My character is a Gand named Aalun Vlee.

21. Darth Agent Mulder

Darth Agent Mulder Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 14, 2000
    Yeah, it's the only thing we agree on...I kill her, she dies, what can I say, I'm a Sith!

Would there happen to be a need for an experienced rebel-killing Sith Lord who loves to join squadron fics? Looking at a time line, I suppose this is before TIS, so I think I'll become Darth Assistant Director Walter Skinner.

Cool?

22. The Apprentice of life

May 9, 2000
    hey kids, glad to see ure keeping the thread going. Anybody who wants to join, can, but i need their emails, and since it's a fighter squad, i can only take in 12 people.
    Here's a updated rank + name list
    1. Tibor Ocracy (Brevet Captain)
    2.Zoran Zovadius(lt 2nd class.)(make up a name Quick)
    3.Insei Katsuo Jr. (lt, 3rd class)
    4.Mario Suix (sorry, but ure a flight officer)

5.Lilith Demonadea (flt, officer)(NEED NAME SOON)
    6. Mara jade ure in (NEED NAME)
    7.Adair aliris, u too
    8.Jaded Skywalker, ure in (need name)
    9Aalun Vlee, ure in
    10. Sorry dude no siths. Oh yeah, i only want one jedi in the squad. I AM NOT A JEDI.

IMPORTANT NEWS EVERYONE: I have decided the name, it is Thunderstrike SQuad. I think it's cool. TSS for short. i will accept the callsign Thunderstrike leader. You can all decide ure own numbers, but Zoran, leads 2 flight i lead 1 flight. I am now accepting 2 new members, then an intelligencce operative. Then we are done

23. Jedi_Master_Insei

May 1, 2000
    I call Thunderstrike Five! His droid's name is R2-B1, or "Apoc." (little yellow domed, blue bodied astromech)

24. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    The name's Lilith Demodae, sorry I didn't make that clear.

chaos_incarnate@hotmail.com

We get to pick our numbers? Can I have 7?

[This message has been edited by Lilith Demodae (edited 05-10-2000).]

25. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    I'll just keep the name Zoran Zovadius unless you're talking about something else...

Zoran Zovadius, Thunderstrike Two...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.