main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey, NEW FANFIC, NEW PASSAROUND SQUADRON RIGHT HERE, *PLease come and join*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by The Apprentice of life, May 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sci Michaels

Sci Michaels Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2000
    I think that since we've all picked out our fighters, it would be slightly rude to just chuck that out. The timeframe was suggested from the beginning, and I see no problems with it. In fact, Wedge and Corran leaving HELPS if we're having a rivalry with the Rogues. Now we at least have a chance.

2. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Not having read more than a couple of those listed, I have no clue what you are trying to get at, Insei, but I think we should go with the plan Thunderstrike Leader came up with since this is[/i] his idea. It would be kinda rude to just come in and take over from him.

3. Darth Darkheart

Darth Darkheart Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2000
    I'm with Lilith... I mean, I think we should just let ThunderStrike Leader decide those kind of things...

4. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    So anyway... Are we ready or what? ThunderStrike Leader?

By the way, am I the only one noticing all of these squadron groups popping up around here all of the sudden?

5. Jedi_Master_Insei

Jedi_Master_Insei Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2000
    No, Darth, we're all blind as bats and stupid as Adrienna Huffman (inside joke. Girl at my school. Somehow, she ended up being in the enriched classes. Don't ask me how, she has the intelligence and logic of a rock)

6. Jedi_Master_Insei

May 1, 2000
    Woah, I made some final calculations to Insei's age, and it turns out that he's 36 years old! He's one of the oldest people in the squadron! Maybe that's why he has the X-Wing instead of the newer fighters. I guess he never wanted to give it up. I?m reposting my bio cause there were so many changes that I made.

Name: Insei Katsuo Jr. (Son of Jedi Knight Insei Katsuo Sr. *read the USJS*)

Call sign: Merlin. 'Cause like magic, he's in the target zone.

Position: ThunderStrike 5

Race: Human

Height: 6?1?

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown

Planet of Birth: Coruscant (During Imperial Era)

Personality: Insei is a very calm, reserved character. He is known for his skills with electronics, especially bombs, droids, starfighters, and surveillance equipment (which come mainly from his Force powers). It is for these reasons that he is normally the first one into the target area before the rest of the squads are even prepped for take-off. An excellent marksman.
    Force Sensitive: Yes, but not much. His mom and dad were Jedi, but he was unable to do any training, as he actually doesn?t know much of his potential. His Force powers give him an edge in anticipating things, as well as electronics (much like his father).

Droid Name: ?Zee-Zee? or ?Zee? R2-Z3 is the actual name. Little black and white painted droid.

History: Insei Jr. is the son of Jedi Knight Insei Sr. The Jedi Knight went into hiding at the beginning of Emperor Palpatine?s purges in the depths of Coruscant, where Insei Jr. was born (Um, mother is currently UNKNOWN, as the situation is developing in USJS). However, Insei?s parents whereabouts are unknown, as they left the young child in the hands of an old friend, and are presumed to be living in the Outer Rim somewhere. Upon his 18th birthday, Insei left Coruscant to train at the Imperial Naval Academy, one year after the Battle of Yavin, but dropped out just two years later, one year prior to the Battle of Endor, to join the Rebel Alliance Fighter Corps. Insei was a member of Gray Squadron (Gray 7) during that momentous occasion. Also involved in the Battle of Coruscant, Insei later temporarily retired from the service, until hearing that a new fighter squadron was being formed. He hopes that he will be able to bring his expertise to this fledgling group.

Battles Involved In:

Imperial: NONE

Rebel:

Battle of Endor {ROTJ} (Gray 7)
    Battle of Coruscant {X-Wing Series} (Green 5)
    Battle of Kuat {The Essential Chronology} (Blue 5)
    Battle of Xyquine {The Last Command} (Red 5)
    TEMPORARILY RETIRES (AGE: 33)
    Joins Thunderstrike Squadron (AGE: 36)

7. LeiaB

LeiaB Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 1999
    Yeah, were is cheese boy
    I have not seen him around for a whole day!!!
    When can we start, I have managed to join a whole different squadron in your absence.

8. Jedi_Master_Insei

May 1, 2000
    Yeah. I've joined another one too, it's been up in less time, AND WE ALREADY HAVE A STORY IN IT!

9. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    I say we wait for ThunderStrike Leader to come up with something to do.

10. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    Hey um ThunderStrike Leader I think we are losing a few people here. Come on lets get this thing started!

Who wants to start this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Aalun agrees, 4 pages of planning?? Lets get this story in gear.

12. LeiaB

May 30, 1999
    I think our creative leader is MIA. I dito that Idiots Array - Luchia is ready to go and holding.
    Next I will be telling you what Luchia eats for breakfast and how she likes her coffee. Enough planning...let's get going!

13. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    Hmmmm, me wonders what's up? TSLeader hasn't posted on this list since the 14th.

editing post
    originally...
    [but joined another squadron on the 16th.]
    My mistake, that was Talon Leader, not Thunderstrike Leader. Sorry.

[This message has been edited by Sci Michaels (edited 05-17-2000).]

14. Jedi_Master_Insei

May 1, 2000
    "KILL THE COMMANDER!!!!"
    the pilots rushed into the leader's room, angry that they haven't been able to do anything, but find it empty. Searching the entire base, they find no trace of their leader. So... the 36 year old veteran pilot takes command (Please?)

(This is just meant to be a light-hearted post. I don't really want to kill TS Leader.)

[This message has been edited by Jedi_Master_Insei (edited 05-17-2000).]

15. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    Actually, we could make a storyline out of this if ThunderStrike Leader doesn't post soon... Missing leader... His loyal pilots must track him down... Uh... Nevermind...

Anyways... Come on lead, where the heck are you? Let's go!

16. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Aalun must agree with Jedi_Master_Insei. If our Fearless Leader dosen't post soon, we might just have to mutiny and start the story ourselves.

[This message has been edited by Idiots Array (edited 05-17-2000).]

17. Jedi_Master_Insei

May 1, 2000
    If TS Leader doesn't come back, can the 36 year old veteran of the battles of endor, coruscant, kuat, and xyquine take command of TS? Just an idea.

18. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    I sense dissention in the ranks here. Kinda funny, actually.

19. LeiaB

May 30, 1999
    Hey Darth Darkenss, that is actually not a bad idea.
    I have to agree with what has been said. I say give Lead until the end of the day and then Insi could go ahead and start...it will still be TS's squad, but this is taking way to long.

20. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    *jumps up and down for the new story is about to begin. makes a big pot of popcorn and waits for the first post.*

21. Darth Darkheart

Apr 10, 2000
    Yeah... I think it would be okay to have someone (Insei) start the story if lead doesn't appear soon... But I don't think we should shift command or anything, it's lead's story and squadron, he should definitely remain commander...

22. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    Yeah, if we go with the whole missing commander storyline, command would go to the next in rank - Zoran (Darth Darkheart) until we found him.

23. Jedi_Master_Insei

May 1, 2000
    Darth Darkheart, would it be okay if maybe Insei and Zoran switched Lt. classes? I know it's kind of mean, 'cause it means your guy is demoted, but would it be okay, seeing Insei's 36, and Zoran's 20 (The assignment of positions were before I figured out Insei's real age {I like to keep my characters at their correct age})?

24. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    I say we use the missing-commander storyline. Our commander has been captured, and we are sent on a mission to find him?

25. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    Maybe even not an official mission? We're doing it without orders, or even against orders?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.