main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY hey new here...questions

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by I_follow_the_fools, May 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I_follow_the_fools

I_follow_the_fools Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2003
    hey everyone. im new and my name is chris. just a couple of questions...does any1 here live in suffolk? specifically the miller place, rocky point, port jeff and wading river area(of course, you dont HAVE to liver here, but just intrested, post wherever you live)? i have friends that are also starwars geeks for years and we've really got intrested in the card game(TCG) collecting(Everythting but pricy vintage) and just haveing fun w/ fellow fans. We like trading, playing cards and video games, and i'll trade cards for cards or figures for figures. if any1 here lives in the area, drop me a line in this here thread and we can talk!

if your'e intrested my email will be up when i get some posts, so if you live near me, please respond!!!

2. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Welcome to our cozy little section of the TF.N forums! Its nice to meet you Chris. I'm not from Suffolk County, but we have some members that are. I'm from Nassau County.
    If you're interested in having fun with fellow fans you should come to a meeting. We always have a good time. We discuss Star Wars and other things we're all interested in there as well as plan events. Our last major event was ICON. ICON is a major convention held on Long Island. We had a table there next to The Empire City Garrison and Star Wars NYC. Julian Glover sat with our clubs signing autographs. Join our mailing list to find out when and where the next meeting will be. We alternate locations so members from both counties can attend. Our club also has a good relationship with the other FanForces in the area. We work closely with them on events quite often. Its a great way to meet other SW fans and make a lot of friends. The last event we attended was SWNYC's Dinner with Peter Mayhew and Jeremy Bulloch at Chiller Con in New Jersey. Other FanForces attended this event. They were The New Jersey Order and The Philly Outer Rim.

3. I_follow_the_fools

I_follow_the_fools Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2003
    hey thanks for the invite. thats really cool, hanging with boba fett and chewie. me and my friends gotta get into that. i always assumed i was alone, b/c i never met many people that like star wars around here. btw, im 15 years old, so i guess i cant really drive to Nj or stuff. but i would love to join

4. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Hey Chris,
    We'd like to hold our July meeting in your area so we can meet up with some new fellow Star Wars fans.
    Did you say you lived in the miller place, rocky point, port jeff and wading river area. We need a good place there to hold our next meeting which I believe everybody is considering for Sunday July 27, 2003.

5. Orion-TC2894

Orion-TC2894 Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2003
    chris im close to you so if you need a ride let me know im tryin to schedual the next meeting a little closer to us
    cat
    TC2894

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.